Table of Content
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 – Maharashtra police is a law enforcement agency which is in charge for Maharashtra state, which is the 3rd largest state in India. The HQs are located in Mumbai and it is controlled by the director general of police. In India, Maharashtra police has one of the major police forces which have strength of one lakh ninety-five thousand. Maharashtra police has around 282 superintendents of police, 302 Indian police service officers, there are 6230 sub inspectors, 3522 inspectors, 3123 ASI (assistant sub inspectors). There are district police units which are nearly thirty-five in number and ten commission rates.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra police require skillful and qualified applicants for several job vacancies to fill them. There are various vacancies of different posts which would be filled when the applicant would pass all the test which are essentially required for the job. A personal interview, written test and physical test would be conducted which is must for every applicant to clear to get the job. The Maharashtra Police recruitment would begin from 2016. There are 219,986 posts in the Maharashtra police, out of which 12,115 posts are empty. Candidates who are interested must apply for the available posts. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants who want to apply have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra police.
- Candidates need to select the link of ‘recruitment’ and read all the notifications.
- Candidate must download the application form from that link.
- Then the Maharashtra Police application form has to be filled and affix all the important self-attested documents such as age proof, qualification etc.
- Then submit the application form.
Maharashtra police Home Guard Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra police very year declare the recruitment notification for the posts of Home Guard. Candidates who are interested can apply for it.
Maharashtra police Home Guard Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit of the applicant must be:
- Male – the age limit for the male candidate for the post of home guard must be minimum 18 years an maximum 35 years.
- Female – the age limit for the female candidate must be minimum 18 years an maximum 35 years.
- The candidate must have completed their 10th/12th from any well-recognized board/university.
- Height limit for male candidate – the height of the applicant need to be 165 centimeters.
- Height limitation for male candidate – the height of the applicant must be 155 centimeters.
- Chest for male candidates – the chest must be 79-84 centimeters.
The applicants who were waiting for these jobs vacancies have now an opportunity to grab it. The applicant must apply for it and clear the written exam and personal interview for various posts vacancies in Maharashtra police.