Table of Content
Maharashtra police is a law enforcement agency which is responsible for Maharashtra state, which is the 3rd largest state in India. The HQs are located in Mumbai and it is controlled by the director general of police. In India, Maharashtra police has one of the major police forces which have strength of one lakh ninety-five thousand. Maharashtra police has around 282 superintendents of police, 302 Indian police service officers, there are 6230 sub inspectors, 3522 inspectors, 3123 ASI (assistant sub inspectors). There are district police units which are nearly thirty-five in number and ten commission rates.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra police require skillful and qualified applicants for several job vacancies to fill them. There are various vacancies of different posts which would be filled when the applicant would pass all the test which are essentially required for the job. A personal interview, written test and physical test would be conducted which is must for every applicant to clear to get the job. The Maharashtra Police recruitment would begin from 2016. There are 219,986 posts in the Maharashtra police, out of which 12,115 posts are empty. Candidates who are interested must apply for the available posts. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants who want to apply have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra police.
- Candidates need to select the link of ‘recruitment’ and read all the notifications.
- Candidate must download the application form from that link.
- Then the Maharashtra Police application form has to be filled and affix all the important self-attested documents such as age proof, qualification etc.
- Then submit the application form.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Application form
The exam of the Constable is a paper-pen based exam, which is held at organized level. To give this exam, firstly applicants have to appear for the physical test then only he can appear for the constable exam. On the basis of the performance of the physical test, the applicants would be chosen to appear for the Maharashtra police Constable recruitment exam.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Relaxation would be given to the applicants who belong to the reserved categories. The age of the applicants should be as follows:
- Male: The male candidate must be of minimum 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Female: The candidates must be of minimum 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- The applicants of reserved categories would be provided relaxation up to 30 years in upper age limit.
- The applicants who are curious must have cleared 10th/12th class from any well-recognized board.
- The applicants who would have such educational qualification would only be eligible for the job vacancy.
- Height limitation (male) – the height of the candidate must be 165 centimeters.
- Height limitation (female) – the height of the applicant must be 155 centimeters.
- Chest (male) – the chest of the men must be 79 – 84 centimeters.