Maharashtra Board SSC Date Sheet- The Maharashtra Board of Secondary Education, which is the conducting body has released the Maharashtra Board SSC Date Sheet in the online PDF format for all the 21000 private and public school students affiliated to the same. Every year the board examinations for both the 10th and 12th board for all the three respective streams get conducted in the month of March and April and this year the same will get conducted from March 3rd to March 23rd of the same academic year. The students who appear in the SSC (10th) and HSC (12th) examinations must be very sincere regarding the course with their full focus relying only on determination and hard work. The timetable will contain information like the accurate dates of the examinations, the subject names along with their codes. This is the reason that the timetable gets released in advance of the commencement of the examinations so that the students get ample time to perform well to fetch the maximum scores in all the subjects separately. It is upon the choice of the students if they want to refer to this website for all the information or the official website of Maharashtra Board conducting the examination, respectively. The article below highlights some of the basic information about the accurate and officially released Maharashtra Board SSC Date Sheet, the steps to download the date sheet, the importance of the same and other essential events and their dates as prescribed and updated. If we get in touch with any other update from the official board, we will let you know here itself.
Maharashtra Board SSC Date Sheet: Importance
The date sheet or timetable of the Maharashtra Board SSC holds great importance for all the students who are appearing in the 10th board examinations because it holds all the essential information like the subject names, subject codes, as well as the accurate dates when the examinations are going to be conducted. All the students must download the same so as to prepare for each subject with conscious knowledge of the dates of the exams. The gaps that lie in between the exam must be utilized for the revision of all the subjects that are included in the syllabus prescribed by the board authorities. Once the students have referred to the date sheet, they can prepare well by providing adequate time to each of the subjects.
Maharashtra Board SSC Date Sheet: (Announced)
The date sheet or time table for the Maharashtra board SSC exam has been released by the conducting body i.e. Maharashtra Board of Secondary Education for the aspiring candidates. Therefore, students must go through the dates that are mentioned in the below-given table and follow it accordingly.
|S.No.||Maharashtra Board SSC Events||Announced Dates|
|1.||MSBSHSE SSC Exam Commences||3rd March|
|2.||Maharashtra SSC Exam Adjourns||23rd March|
|3.||Declaration of Maharashtra SSC Result||June|
Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet: Morning Shift (11 am to 2 pm)
The SSC examination will be conducted in two shifts wherein the morning shift will be held from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and the evening shift will be held from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Therefore, candidates should check out the updated dates and avoid missing any important event and start their preparation from now onward.
|Date (11:00 AM to 02:00 PM)||Subject with Index No.|
|3rd March (Tuesday)||Marathi (01) Hindi (02) Urdu (04) Gujarati (05) Kannada (06) Tamil (07) Telugu (08) Malayalam (09) Sindhi (10) Bengali (11) Punjabi (12)|
|4th March (Wednesday)||Marathi (16) Kannada (20) Tamil (21) Telugu (22) Malayalam (23) Sindhi (24) Bengali (25) Punjabi (26) Marathi (Composite) (A)|
|6th March (Friday)||Hindi (15) (Second Or Third Language) Hindi (Composite) (B)|
|7th March (Saturday)||(Second Or Third Language) Urdu (18) Gujarati (19) Sanskrit (27) Pali (28) Ardhamagadhi (29) Persian (30) Arabic (31) Avesta (32) Pahalavi (33) Russian (36)|
|9th March (Monday)||English (03) (First Language) English (17) (Third Language)|
|12th March (Thursday)||Mathematics (71) Part-I (Algebra) Arithmetic (76) (For blind, deaf, spastics, autism, learning disabled & other eligible handicapped candidates)|
|14th March (Saturday)||Mathematics (71) Part-II (Geometry) Science & Technology (72) Part-I Physiology Hygiene & Home Science (77) (For blind, deaf, spastics, autism, learning disabled & other eligible handicapped candidates)|
|18th March (Wednesday)||Science & Technology (72) Part-II|
|21st March (Saturday)||Social Sciences (73) Paper-I History & Political Science|
|23rd March (Monday)||Social Sciences (73) Paper-II Geography|
Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet: Evening Shift (3 pm to 6 pm)
|Date (03:00 PM to 06:00 PM)||Subject with Index No.|
|3rd March (Tuesday)||German (34) French (35)|
|7th March (Saturday)||Urdu (Composite) (C) Sanskrit(Composite) (D) Pali (Composite) (E) Ardhamagadhi (Composite) (F) Arabic (Composite) (G) Persian (Composite) (H) French (Composite) (I) German (Composite) (J) Russian (Composite) (K) Kannada (Composite) (L) Tamil (Composite) (M) Telugu (Composite) (N) Malayalam (Composite) (P) Sindhi (Composite) (Q) Punjabi (Composite) (R) Bengali (Composite) (S) Gujarati (Composite) (T)|
|19th March (Thursday)||Multi Skill Foundation Course/Introduction to Basic Technology (81) Automobile Service Technician (82) Retail Merchandising (83) Healthcare-General Duty Assistant (84) Beauty & Wellness (85) Physical Education & Sports (86) Tourism & Travels (87) Agriculture (88) Media & Entertainment (89) Banking & Financial Services (90) Mechanical Technology (91) Electrical Technology (92) Electronics Technology (93) Elecronics& Hardware Installation Technician (94)|
How to Check the Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet?
Once the students go through this website for staying updated about the SSC date sheet, they will be receiving the latest notifications of the same. The comprehensive step by step procedures for downloading the Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet has been mentioned below that can be referred and followed by the affiliated students so as to come up with the accomplishment without any discrepancies with the same. The PDF format date sheet will be received by the students in the month of September and then all the students will be updated with the same here itself.
- The students must first visit this website to download the date sheet of Maharashtra Board SSC as it has been released.
- Then the students must search and click on the update that reads the Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet.
- The date sheet will appear on the screen and the students must first check it before downloading.
- Once checked, the students must proceed towards downloading the same and save it in a place where it is safe.
- Lastly, getting enough printouts for the same is very essential for future reference.
Maharashtra Board SSC Date Sheet: Facts for Students
- The date sheet of the MAH Board SSC has been released for all the nine divisions like Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nagpur, Ratnagiri, and Latur.
- The students can download the Maharashtra Board SSC timetable by visiting the official website of MSBSHSE.
- The date sheet or timetable has been released in the PDF format and the board allots at least one day gap between each exam to offer adequate time for the students to revise all the concepts related to the subject.
- The date sheet is essential for all the students for not missing any exam and by going through the same, one can prepare themselves accordingly.
- The timetable or date sheet may occur on the base of the two shifts of the examinations, one from 11 am to 2 pm and another from 3 pm to 6 pm, respectively.
- The students ought to refer to this website for the timetable apart from referring to the official portal.
Maharashtra SSC: Syllabus
There is a predefined syllabus for both HSC and SSC examinations on the part of all the affiliated students appearing in the academic year. The students are expected to go through the following in order to acknowledge the accurate syllabus for the current academic year pertaining to all the three streams namely, Arts/ Commerce and Science.
Maharashtra SSC: Examination Pattern
All the students from private and public schools with MAH board affiliation have a certain pattern for appearing in the examinations that will be conducted from 3rd March and will continue until 23rd March. Moreover, the results for the same get announced in the month of June of the same academic year. Some of the instructions of the examination pattern that the students must effectively abide by have been stated below:
- The minimum passing percentage for all the students is 35% and the same is mandatory for all the subjects, respectively. If any student secures less than the same, then they are declared fail in the particular subject.
- The students are provided with the option of answering the questions in the exam in a number of languages or communication medium namely, Urdu/ English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Sindhi/ Kannada to qualify.
- In terms of the subject Mathematics and Science in which the board allots a total weightage of 150 marks, it is compulsory on the part of the students affiliated to secure at least 52 marks to qualify through the same.
The Marking Scheme has been mentioned below:
|Grades Allotted||Scores in terms of Marks Attained|
|A||For 60% and above marks|
|B||For 45% to 59% marks|
|C||For 35% to 44% marks,|
|D||For below 35% marks|
Maharashtra Board SSC: Admit Card
- The admit card or hall ticket is a legitimate document that is essential on the part of all the students to first download from the official website.
- It includes all the relevant information about the students as well as the examination like the name of the subjects, the name and roll number of the students as well as the exam center.
- The students must download the admit card by visiting the official website and then preserve it well to produce the same on the days of the examinations and on the result declaration day as all the information ought to be entered from the same to evaluate the results.
Maharashtra Board SSC: Results
- The examination result gets declared after the proper evaluation of all the subject papers in the month of May or June that is two months after the examinations (SSC and HSC) gets concluded.
- All the students are expected to keep a check over the official website so as to keep in concern about the result declaration date. Once the result gets declared, we will let you know here.
- The students are expected to download the results by entering all the valid information from the admit card or hall ticket and then save the same.
How to Score the Highest in Maharashtra SSC?
There are certain tips that can help the fresh board exam applicants to take the exam pressures easy and also prepare for the same in an efficient way without much hassle.
- Time management heals all the stress on the part of the students. The students are expected to allot adequate time to all the concepts separately from tough top easy so as to save ample time for revision between the exam gaps.
- All the applicants must make sure that they refer to the references and sample question books or papers from the best publications after consulting the same with the subject teachers, peers, adults (parents, passed out seniors, etc.) who have already passed through the stage.
- The students have a compulsory duty of downloading the timetable, syllabus, events, and also the admit card or hall ticket without which the examiners will not allow the students to appear in the examinations.
- The more one practices the sample papers, the more will he/she get an idea about the marking scheme of both the long as well as short answer type questions, the caliber of answering questions, and also the format of the same.
After the Maharashtra SSC:
The board applicants who appear in the Maharashtra SSC must make sure to check their answer sheets and their scores for the particular subject. So, it becomes the responsibility on the part of the students to check the paper, and if any sort of discrepancy is discovered they must re-send it for re-evaluation. The re-evaluation becomes necessary as it introduces the students to the appropriate marks that they have acquired. The students have to pay for each of the subjects that they send for re-evaluation and the same gets produced to them within the next 30 days or so. The re-evaluation process is carried on after the evaluation of the subjects in the month of May or June that the students appear for in the month of March.
Click Here for Maharashtra Board SSC Exam Preparation Tips
The above article is based upon enlightening the MAH board students about the Maharashtra SSC Date Sheet. The students get an idea about the date sheet of the previous year, the steps to download, the preparation tips and also the announced dates of the events of the same.