In this article you will complete information on MAH CET 2018 MBA Eligibility Criteria such as its age criteria, educational qualification and documentation required. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) conducts the MAH CET MBA entrance exam one time in a year. Applicants who have completed their graduation and seeking to take admission in postgraduate management programs such as MBA, MMS, PGDM and PGDBA can apply to MAH CET entrance exam.
Applicants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The application form will be available for the interested applicants on the official website from February 2018. The eligibility criteria specify applicants required age, academic qualification, minimum passing percentage, etc. Applicants those who appearing in the final year or waiting for results can also apply for the examination.
The selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exam and GDPI round conducted by the respective institute. The eligibility criteria consist of rules and regulation which need to be followed by the candidate before applying for the examination.
MAH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants appearing must have passed in their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University to be eligible for MAH CET 2018 Exam.
- Applicants who scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their graduation for general category and 45% in case of reserved category students can only apply.
- Applicants those who are in the final year can also apply for the examination only if they provide their passing certificate at the time of admission.
- Applicants ought to be at least 21 years of age before applying for the examination.
Highlights of MAH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
According to the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, the official body that conducts MAH CET 2018, the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Aspiring MBA candidate must have completed his graduation (of minimum period 3 years) from any college, institute or university, which is recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates belonging to the general category can take up the examination only if they have scored minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
- Backwards class candidates and those with disability and belonging to Maharashtra state only, need to have secured at least 45 percent marks in aggregate in their graduation.
- Students, who are in the final year of their graduation, are also eligible to apply for MAH CET 2018. However, in order to secure admission to an institute, they need to qualify the examination and also score as per the MAH CET cut off 2018.