Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment notification has been declared by the MP government for the job vacancies for the post of Home Guard. The applicants who are interested for these vacancies must apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible would be recruited by the government of MP. Shri. Shivarj Singh Chauhan declared the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh police 2016. On 17th February, a meeting was conducted in which it was decided that there is a need to fortify the police force of MP. It is very good news for those candidates who wanted the job in Madhya Pradesh police department. The examination would be held by Madhya Pradesh police examination board. The notification would be realized on the official website.
Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested have to clear various phases to get the job. Firstly the applicants have to pass the Madhya Pradesh police recruitment written examination and then medical test must also be passed. After this the applicants has to clear physical test, skill test and at last the personal interview. The applicants have to apply for this online. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants have to open the official website.
- Then the column of recruitment has to be chosen for the job vacancies of police.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully by correct filling the information.
- Then click on ‘submit’ and the applicants must take out the print or of the form.
- The Madhya Pradesh Police application fee for the GEN candidates is Rs. 500/- and for the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-
Madhya Pradesh police Home Guard recruitment 2016
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Men – the age of the male candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Female – the age of the female aspirant must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- The relaxation would be providing dot applicants who belong to the reserved category.
- The applicant must be at least 10th/12th class pass out form any documented board or graduated from well-known university.
- The candidates must have knowledge in typing and shorthand.
- The applicants must have done diploma in computer application.
- Height limit for male – the height required for male candidate is 167.5 centimeters.
- Height limit for female – the height required for female candidate is 152.4 centimeters.
- The weight of the applicants must be in proportion to the height.
- Chest for male – it must be 80 centimeters without expansion and 85 centimeters with expansion.
Notification has been declared by the MP police department for the Madhya Pradesh home guard recruitment. The applicants who want to apply for home guard post would have to clear the physical and educational qualification as well.
Madhya Pradesh police Home Guard recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age limits for these posts for male and female candidates are –
Educational qualification –
Physical qualification –
5000 vacancies have been declared by the Madhya Pradesh police department. So the applicants who are interested for the jobs in Madhya Pradesh police department should apply and prepare for the exam so that they can get the job.