Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment notification has been declared by the MP government for the job vacancies for the post of Head Constable. The applicants who are interested for these vacancies must apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible would be recruited by the government of MP. Shri. Shivarj Singh Chauhan declared the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh police 2016. On 17th February, a meeting was conducted in which it was decided that there is a need to fortify the police force of MP. It is very good news for those candidates who wanted the job in Madhya Pradesh police department. The examination would be held by Madhya Pradesh police examination board. The notification would be realized on the official website.
MP Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested have to clear various phases to get the job. Firstly the applicants have to pass the Madhya Pradesh police recruitment written examination and then medical test must also be passed. After this the applicants has to clear physical test, skill test and at last the personal interview. The applicants have to apply for this online. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants have to open the official website.
- Then the column of recruitment has to be chosen for the job vacancies of police.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully by correct filling the information.
- Then click on ‘submit’ and the applicants must take out the print or of the form.
- The Madhya Pradesh Police application fee for the GEN candidates is Rs. 500/- and for the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-
Madhya Pradesh police Head Constable Recruitment 2016
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- For male and Female – the minimum age required by the applicants for the MP Head Constables recruitment is 18 years.
- The upper age limit differs for different posts.
- The applicant must be at least 10th/12th class passed form any well-known board or graduated from documented university.
- The applicants having these educational qualifications would be qualified for the head constable post.
- Height limit for male – the minimum height required is 167.5 centimeters.
- Height limit for female – the minimum Height required is 152.4 centimeters.
- Chest for male – it must be 81-86 centimeters.
MP police department has declared 1015 vacancies for the posts of Head Constables. Candidates who are interested must fill the application form.
Madhya Pradesh police Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility criteria