Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment notification has been declared by the MP government for the job vacancies for the post of ASI/SI. The applicants who are interested for these vacancies must apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible would be recruited by the government of MP. Shri. Shivarj Singh Chauhan declared the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh police 2016. On 17th February, a meeting was conducted in which it was decided that there is a need to fortify the police force of MP. It is very good news for those candidates who wanted the job in Madhya Pradesh police department. The examination would be held by Madhya Pradesh police examination board. The notification would be realized on the official website.
MP Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested have to clear various phases to get the job. Firstly the applicants have to pass the Madhya Pradesh police recruitment written examination and then medical test must also be passed. After this the applicants has to clear physical test, skill test and at last the personal interview. The applicants have to apply for this online. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants have to open the official website.
- Then the column of recruitment has to be chosen for the job vacancies of police.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully by correct filling the information.
- Then click on ‘submit’ and the applicants must take out the print or of the form.
- The Madhya Pradesh Police application fee for the GEN candidates is Rs. 500/- and for the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-
Madhya Pradesh police ASI recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh police department has broadcasted 581 vacancies for the posts of MP Police SI recruitment. Interested candidates must fill the application form. To get this post the applicants would have to clear all the tests which are required essentially till the interview.
Madhya Pradesh police SI recruitment 2016 eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are interested to apply for the posts of ASI must be between –
- Men – Age limit for male candidate is 18 years to 28 years. The applicants’ who belongs to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Class, 33 years is the upper age limit for them.
- Women – Age limit for female candidate is 18years to 28 years. The candidates’ who belongs to Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class, 33 years is the upper age limit for them.
Educational qualification –
- The applicant must be at least 10th/12th class pass out from any well-recognized board or graduated from documented university.
- The applicants who desire to apply for the post of ASI (radio) should have done 3 year polytechnic diploma (electronics and communication engineering), only those candidates can then apply.
- The applicants having these educational qualifications would be qualified for the post of ASI/SI.
Physical qualification –
- Height limit for male – the height required for male candidate is 167.5 centimeters.
- Height limit for female – the height required for female candidate is 152.4 centimeters.
- Chest for male – it should be 81-86 centimeters.
- The applicants applying for ASI/SI must not have problems like eye sight problem, flat foot or knock knee.