The M.S. Ramaiah University has released the official notification with regard to admission process. Those candidates who are interested in applying for the M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences UG & PG Admission 2017 can go ahead and apply by filling up the application form and submitting the same before the last date.
The M.S. Ramaiah University was founded in the year 2013(December) under the state act of Karnataka. Gokula Education Foundation (Medical) trust sponsors the university. In order to make the university institutions like M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy and the M.S. Ramaiah Advanced Learning Center were incorporated.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Regular mode: You need to have cleared class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized institute with at least 40% (35% for reserved category) marks.
- Lateral Entry: Those of you who desire to take admission directly in the 2nd year need to have at least one year certification in either Room Division or Food and Beverages, along with pass in class 12th. If you have completed the certification via distance course, then the candidate would need to have atleast 1 year experience in hospitality sector.
- Accounting and Taxation
- Accounting and Taxation
- Applied Solid State Physics
- Nuclear Physics and Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Firstly you would have to visit the official website of the university and download and fill the application form.
- A DD (Demand Draft) of Rs 1000/- needs to be sent along with the completely filled up application form.
- The DD needs to be made in favor of ‘M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences’ payable at Bangalore.
- The Demand Draft along with the form and attested copy of the class 12 marksheet and copy of UG degree (for PG courses) need to be sent to:
The University has 7 faculties with 34 academic departments and 6 Directorates in total. Currently the university is not accredited by NAAC as it has not yet had 2 batches of graduates. A fair chance of internship is provided by the university in foreign countries like Germany, UK, Russia, France, Czech Republic and U.S.
M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences UG & PG Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last date of Registration||10th Jul, 2017|
|Counselling for UG Courses||15th – 31st Jul, 2017|
|Counselling for PG Courses||31st Aug – 21st Sep , 2017|
M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences UG & PG Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Seats:||60 (Product Design)|
Eligibility: You need to have a second year pre-university degree or need to have cleared class 12th or a technical diploma or equivalent exam.
Eligibility: You need to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Design, Fine Arts, Science or related disciplines related to Industrial Product Design.
2. Banking and Finance
Eligibility: You need to possess a BDS, MBBS, Nursing or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
|Course Name:||Master of Commerce (M.Com.)|
2. Banking and Finance
Eligibility: You need to possess a graduate level degree in commerce with at least 50% marks.
|Course Name:||Master of Science (M.Sc.)|
7. Applied Mathematics
Eligibility: You need to be a graduate in science from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
For Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Hotel Management):
Eligibility: You need to possess a graduate level degree with at least 50% marks. You would also have to undergo a 2 week foundation course in order to get familiar with hotel management.
Application Process of M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences UG & PG Admission 2017
The Director – Admissions,
- S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
University HouseGnanagangothri Campus
New BEL Road, MSR NagarBangalore – 560054
Admission Process of M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences UG & PG Admission 2017
- Candidates are selected based on the marks secured by them in class 12th or equivalent exam (for UG courses) and their UG degree marks (for PG courses)
- Counseling would be conducted at the University campus. Candidates would have to attend the counseling along with their copies of marks.
- After counseling candidates would be selected based in their marks and their preferences. The documents of those who are selected would then be verified.
- After submitting the documents, candidates would then have to pay the fees for their respective courses.
- The following documents (original + 3 copies) are required for the admission:
- Original Admission offer letter
- 3 Passport size photos
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar / DL, etc.)
- Address Proof (Aadhaar / DL, etc.)
- Class X or SSLC Marks Card
- Class XII or PUC Marks Card
- UG /PG Marks Cards and Degree Certificate (as applicable)
- Internship/ Study Certificate/ Attempt Certificate (as applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (last attended Institution)
- Conduct Certificate (last attended Institution)
- Migration Certificate (For candidates of other than Karnataka Pre-University Board / other Universities)
- Student Visa (For Foreign Nationals)
- Passport (For Foreign Nationals)
- NRI status / sponsorship letter (for NRI candidates)
- English Language Proficiency Score Card (as applicable)
- Equivalence Certificate (wherever applicable)
- The Original Fee Paid Receipt