LUMAT 2017 is known as Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test which is conducted to offer the admissions in nine management programs. The exam will be held in the month of May 2017 by the Lucknow University. This is the state level examination. The LUMAT 2017 Exam is offering admissions in Institute of management science (IMS) and department of business administration (DBA). The Exam is supposed to be organized in the offline mode. The interested candidates can go through this article to get all the requisite details regarding the Exam of LUMAT 2017.
|LUMAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Lucknow University Management Aptitude Test|
|Also known as:||LUMAT|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Lucknow University|
|Stream:||MBA Entrance Exam|
LUMAT 2017 Courses offered
The Exam of LUMAT 2017 is offering the admissions in nine MBA programs. These programs are illustrated here. The candidate can get admission in the Master of business administration (MBA) in the following:
- Self finance
- International business
- Retail management
- Finance control
- Corporate management
- Management science
LUMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility conditions have been laid down by the exam conducting official authority for the candidates. The candidates are advised to go through these terms and conditions and confirms their eligibility for the LUMAT 2017.
- The candidates with the bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% aggregate marks are eligible for this examination.
- Those aspirants who are appearing in the final year of the graduation degree are also termed as eligible for the LUMAT 2017
LUMAT 2017 Application Form
If the candidate’s eligibility is confirmed, then the candidate can proceed towards the application form for the exam of LUMAT 2017 Exam. This application form must be submitted before the last date otherwise it will be not accepted by the official authority.
- The application form will be filled in the online mode but submitted in the offline mode.
- The online registration fee is Rs 1000 for general and OBC candidates and Rs 500 for the other category candidates.
- The fee for LUMAT 2017 Exam can be paid via online mode as well as by cash in ICICI bank branches.
- It involves the steps:
Make the payment
Log in via registration number
Fill the details which are not filled at the time of online registration.
Upload photo and signature
Take the print out and send the self – attested application form of the Exam of LUMAT 2017.
LUMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The LUMAT 2017 Exam is so designed as to check the aspirant’s ability to solve the tricky questions in the examination. For candidate’s benefit, the paper pattern is given here. The candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern properly.
- The exam of LUMAT 2017 will be held in offline mode.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and
- One mark will be subtracted as penalty.
- There are total four sections in the exam:
Section A: General awareness
Section B: Quantitative aptitude
Section C: Aptitude and reasoning
Section D: Communication ability
LUMAT 2017 Admit Card
If the candidate wishes to enter the examination hall, then it is mandatory to have the hall ticket which is entry ticket for the LUMAT 2017 Exam. The candidates can download it by entering the application number as username and date of birth as password.
- The admit card will be only released for those students who have registered themselves properly.
- The admit card offers the candidate’s identification to the invigilator.
- All the exam related information is given on the admit card of the Exam of LUMAT 2017.
- This document will not be sent to the candidates individually.
- If the candidate is unable to download the admit card then he is advised to contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
LUMAT 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff for the Exam of LUMAT 2017 will be declared soon after the examination. These are the minimum marks which the candidate must have to score so as to qualify the main examination. The released cutoff is unchallengeable and identical for all.
LUMAT 2017 Result
The result will be disclosed after the completion of the LUMAT 2017 Exam. It announces the name of the shortlisted aspirants for the next procedure of the admission. The result will be announced only in the online mode.
- Candidates can check the result for the Exam of LUMAT 2017 by just filling their respective roll number and date of birth.
- The result will only show the name of the qualified aspirants.
- The detailed name wise result will be announced later on along with the score cards and the merit list.
- The candidates must have to stay updated as there is no information regarding its release will be sent to any candidate.
LUMAT 2017 Important Dates
|Availability of Online applications will start from|
|End Date for receipt of online form||May, 2017|
|End Date for submitting the printed application to the University campus||April 2017|
|Date of release of LU MAT exam Admit Cards||April 2017 onwards|
|Date of LU MAT 2017 Entrance Exam||May 2017|
|LU MAT 2017 Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will conduct on||May 2017|
|LU MAT 2017 result will be announced on||June 2017|
|Counseling for Admission will starts from||June 2017|