LSAT 2018 Application Form will start from the 2nd week of September 2017. LSAT 2018 (Law School Admission Test) is a worldwide level entrance test. Applicants who all are getting qualified in LSAT 2018 will be getting admission into various Law institutions and colleges in India and Foreign countries. In India, this examination will be commenced by LSAC (Law School Admission Council) which is from the USA. This examination commences once a year.
Aspirants who are getting qualified through this examination will be getting the opportunity for admission into various law colleges in Canada and USA etc. In this article we have provided all information regarding LSAT 2018 such as; registration, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, results, and admission process. Take a look at the following details to know detailed about LSAT 2018.
LSAT 2018 – Important Dates
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
The important dates of LSAT 2018 have provided below. The information on dates of each event in LSAT 2018 has provided below. Take a look at the following table to know better on LSAT 2018 important dates.
|Online Registration||2nd Week of September 2017|
|Last Date to Register||1st Week of May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd to 3rd Week of May 2018|
|Examination Date||1st Week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd Week of June 2018|
LSAT 2018 Application Form Process
Applicants who all are interested in applying for LSAT 2018 are advised to follow the following steps in order to register themselves easily. The application form LSAT 2018 will be available in online mode. It is expected that the process of application form will begin from the 2nd Week of September 2017 and the same will last until the 1st Week of May 2018. Applicants will be asked to upload their scanned photograph and signature while filling the application. Candidate will be able to pay the fee via offline or online mode. If the applicants are is going to pay their fee via DD, then they have to send the printed application along with DD at the address given below in this article.
LSAT 2018 Application Fee
The fee details of LSAT 2018 Registration Process will be as follows. The official registration fee of LSAT 2018 will be rupees 3800 for every candidate (this will be without official handbook). Aspirants will be able to pay their fee via Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking. If the applicants are paying through offline mode then they will be able to pay by Order/ Banker’s Cheque/ DD which must be drawn in favour of ‘Pearson India Education Services Private Limited’. This must be payable at Noida or New Delhi.
How to Apply for LSAT 2018 Application Form
- Go to the website of this university at www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- Now click on the link to Apply Online
- After that LSAT Exam, 2017 Application form will appear
- Enter the details in this form correctly
- Now submit it after filling the details
- Before the final submission must check it carefully
- Save/Download the application form and secure it
- Take a print out for the further uses
LSAT Application Form 2018 Highlights
- LSAT Application Form 2018 will be available via online mode.
- The registration process will start from the second week of September 2017 until 1st week of May 2018.
- Candidates must upload their scanned image of recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through offline or online mode.
LSAT 2018 Test Centres in India
|North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone|
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Haryana – 122002,