Now check the paper pattern, test centres and application procedure of Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2017).
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has declared the examination dates for Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2017), which is planned to be held on 23April 2017.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- It is based on multiple-choice format
- Some paper will carry 4 answer choices while others will carry 5
- The candidates will not be allowed to go back to an earlier section or forward to a later one even if they complete their section before the time.
- All the candidates needs to apply on the official website, www.pearsonvueindia.com
LSAT-India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills intended by the USA-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) being used by law schools in India.
In order to emerge for the examination, all the candidates must possess a Graduate degree in any discipline from a well known university/institute.
|Section||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minute|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Total: 4 sections||92-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
West: Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
How to apply:
|The Final date to apply is||10 April 2017|
|The exam would be held on||23 April|
|The results will be declared on||20 May|