LPU NEST 2018 Counselling will be held from 7th May 2018 onwards for B. Tech Programme. The LPU NEST 2018 exam will be conducted from 10th April 2018 to 30th April 2018. Candidates those who will qualify for the LPU NEST 2018 examination will also be selected for online counselling and seat allotment process. The Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST) is a University level examination conducted by the Lovely Professional University. This examination is held to provide admission to the candidates in engineering courses in various disciplines. Here in this article, we will provide you with the best-detailed information on LPU NEST 2018 Counselling and we will also provide the documents required while attending the counselling process.
LPU NEST 2018 Counselling
LPU NEST 2018 Counselling will be held from 7th May 2018 onwards for B. Tech program which will organise through online mode.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Pass certificate of both 10th and 12th standard
- Category certificate (if Applicable)
- Character certificate of the candidate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Admit card of LPU NEST 2018.
- LPU NEST 2018 scorecard.
- Date of Birth Certificate, Pan Card, Aadhar Card.
- The candidates must provide all the above necessary documents and upload them to the website.
- The date of Birth proof must be same as mentioned in the candidate’s Matriculation, Pan Card Aadhar Card or any other important document.
- The 10th or 12th Certificates must be produced but if candidates are appearing or passed out recently then they can produce it later to the University
- All the submitted documents should be verified in original to the University within the given scheduled dates
- The candidates must also submit the remaining Balance Fees at the time of LPU NEST 2018 Counselling.
- The Seats will also be based on the marks scored in the entrance test and are subject to availability.
- The Lovely Professional University will refund the Admission fee if the candidate has applied for Refund criteria within the notified date that will set by the authority.
- The candidates must produce a written Application Form at the campus with a proper reason why the candidate wants to withdraw admission to the University.
- Once the processing is done Rs 1000/- will be deducted from the fees and the other Tuition Fees will be refunded in their personal accounts in the form of Cheque
- Candidates must refer to the notification for admission fees refund that will be updated for the B. Tech courses.
After the result is announced of LPU NEST 2018 by 7th May 2018, the counselling process will start for the qualified candidate.
The counselling process seat will be based on the merit list, the candidate who wishes to apply for MBA programme have to pass the entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview round.
All the candidates are requested to bring all the required documents for counselling process and verification process. All the documents are mandatory and if any candidate fails to produce any necessary document at the time of counselling will, unfortunately, lose the opportunity of getting admission in Lovely Professional University.
Therefore, all the eligible candidates who are shortlisted must provide all the valid certificates that they have mentioned in the application form fill up.
LPU NEST 2018 Important Dates
|Result||7th May 2018|
|1st round counselling (choice filling)||7th May 2018 to 12th May 2018|
|1st round seat allotment result||14th May 2018|
|Last date of Admission||14th May 2018 to 20th May 2018|
|2nd round counselling (choice filling)||–|
|2nd round seat allotment result||21st May 2018|
|Last date of Admission||21st May 2018 to 24th May 2018|
|3rd round counselling (choice filling)||21st May 2018 to 24th May 2018|
|3rd round seat allotment result||25th May 2018|
|Last date of Admission||25th May 2018 to 31st May 2018|
Documents Required for LPU NEST 2018 Counselling
Essential Information Regarding LPU NEST 2018 Counselling
Online Verification of Documents
Admission Fees Refund