LPU NEST 2018 Application Form for Admissions will be available from the 1st week of November 2017. The application form of LPU NEST 2018 needs to be submitted online by finishing four main steps which are filling basic details, completing registration, pay application fees and enter slot booking details.
Students who have finished class 12 or corresponding or would be appearing for class 12th exam in 2018 can also fill the LPU NEST 2018 application form. Complete details on how to fill the form are mentioned here in this article.
LPU NEST 2018 Application Form
LPU NEST 2018 Application Form will be available from the 1st week of November 2017 on the official website. To appear in the LPU NEST 2018 registration is a must. The entire process is explained here for candidates.
|Online Registration starts on||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in application||28th February 2018|
3 steps for filling the Application Form
Step 1- Basic Details
- Applicant Registration Details
- Candidates need to click whether they got application ticket or not.
- Candidates must fill their personal information
- They should ensure they provide correct information and also a valid email id.
- On submitting it, a confirmation message containing password and application id would be sent to the registered emailed and phone.
- Candidates need to note down the application number and keep for future reference
(b) Already Registered User Login
- Now you need to login by using the application number and password.
Step 2- Payment Details
In order to make payments by online mode, candidates can use any of the following options
- Internet Banking facility
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Select the suitable payment mode and follow the stepwise instructions.
In order to make Payment through Offline Mode (Demand Draft), candidates need to follow the following steps:-
- They need to take a print out of the completely filled up application form on A4 size paper.
- A demand draft of Rs500/- drawn in favour of Lovely Professional University Payable at Jalandhar needs to be enclosed.
- Candidates need to write “Application for LPUNEST-2018”, their name and mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- They need to attach a recent passport size colour photograph, the signature of the candidate and send in an envelope to the below address:
Division of Admissions(LPUNEST-2018)
Lovely Professional University Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road(NH-1), Phagwara, Punjab (India) – 144411
Ensure a copy of the filled up application and Demand Draft is kept for future reference.
Step 3- Registration Details
- All necessary details should be provided.
- A suitable slot booking method needs to be selected
- Changing the test city will not be allowed.
- Candidates need to mention 5 choices of exam date of they opt for the university option of slot booking.
LPU NEST 2018 Important Dates
|Registration starts||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date for registration||28th February 2018|
|Slot booking||1st March 2018 onwards|
|Exam date||10th April 2018 to 30th April 2018|
|Result||7th May 2018|
|1st round counselling (choice filling)||7th May 2018 to 12th May 2018|
|1st round seat allotment result||14th May 2018|
|Last date of Admission||14th May 2018 to 20th May 2018|
|2nd round counselling (choice filling)||–|
|2nd round seat allotment result||21st May 2018|
|Last date of Admission||21st May 2018 to 24th May 2018|
|3rd round counselling (choice filling)||21st May 2018 to 24th May 2018|
|3rd round seat allotment result||25th May 2018|
|Last date of Admission||25th May 2018 to 31st May 2018|