LM Thapar SOM MBA Admission 2017 – The LM Thapar School of Management (SOM) has issued the Application Procedure for the MBA program. The Application Form for the academic year 2016-2018 would be available till the 31st of January 2016. These forms would be available online on the official website of the University.
LM Thapar SOM MBA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|End date for Application Form Submission||January 2017|
|Release of Shortlisted candidate’s List||February 2017|
|Scholarship test, Group Interaction (GI) & Personal Interaction (PI) of Shortlisted Candidates||March 2017|
|Display of Master Merit List||March 2017|
|Final Counselling||April 2017|
LM Thapar SOM MBA Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to be a graduate with at least total marks of 50percent or CGPA or grade gained from any well known recognized University.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates having a valid CAT/XAT/NMAT by GMAC/GRE/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score.
- Go to the official website.
- You need to get registered by entering the required details and click on “Register for your account”.
- A confirmation message appears and the click on continue.
- On clicking the same candidates are directed to the Application form.
- In the application form candidates are required to fill in the sections – Application details, Education Details, Professional Experience, Question, Entrance Test.
- After completely filling up the necessary sections, applicants can preview their filled application form.
Post Graduate degree with at least total marks of 50percent or CGPA or a Grade from any well known recognized University.
Graduates who have finished all sections of the intermediate exam of CA/ICWA/ACS. Candidates with surprising management skills with an experience of 1year are exempted from having 50percent marks in their Bachelor’s and Post Graduate Degree.
LM Thapar SOM MBA Admission 2017 Form
Candidates need to follow the following steps to apply online.
LM Thapar Contact Details:
LM Thapar School of Management
Thapar University, Dera Bassi Campus,
Off Derabassi – Barwala road
District Mohali – 140507.
Phone No: 8288026129, 8288006698, 7087136783
Email Id: email@example.com