LLOYD Law College conducts LET LLOYD Entrance Test gets organized every year on the All-India level. It works under the affiliation of CCSU. CCSU is Chaudhary Charan Singh University. The College provides Bachelor and Master Law courses the university offers 5-year Integrated B.A. L.L.B. course and it also provides LLB course of 3-years. Total 300 seats are available for the students seeking admissions. Both the program carry 300 seats each and the students interested should fill Application until the last date of submission. Seats get allotted to students based on the rank scored in LET 2018 which is followed by Personal Interview rounds along with the Scores of CLAT 2018. Students get admissions on basis of CLAT score & PI marks.
Courses offered by the University include L.L.B- both 5-year & 3-year Integrated course in Bachelor of Arts and Law, having 300 total seats for student intake for admission. Another program of L.B- Bachelor of Law, with 3-year duration, having a total of 300 seats is also offered.
Students can fill the application form through the online and offline mode. The Application gets downloaded from the website of University. The application form will start distributing from May 2018. At the first step Search for Application link. At the second step, open the Application and read all the instructions. Register yourself for the next step. Fill your personal and professional details asked. Enter your Name, gender, and citizenship, Date of birth, residential address, and mobile number. Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the resolution provided.
Other documents required mark sheets of 10th and 12th Exam, Caste and category certificates. Pay Application fee of Rs. 1000. It can be paid by debit/credit card. Facility of net banking gets available. Prepare a DD in name of “LLOYD Law College”.
LLOYD entrance Test 2018- An Overview:
|Exam Name||LLYOD Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|Conducted By||Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|Exam Category||Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate, Meerut|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type Questions|
LLYOD entrance Test 2018 Exam dates:
No official dates have been yet released by the University. The released dates are available on the official website. The website of the University is www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in and http://lloydlawcollege.com. Students should check the website. Temporary dates have been released which is summarized below-
|Availability of application forms and beginning of registration process||6th January 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application forms for LET 2018||16th April 2018|
|Admit card release date for the exam||23rd May 2018|
|Exam date of LET 2018||26th May 2018|
|Result declaration of the exam in online mode||30th May 2018|
|Counselling sessions and personal interview round begins||1st week of June 2018|
LLYOD entrance Test 2018 Eligibility criteria:
The LLYOD 2018 has set some eligibility criteria for giving admission to candidates into various courses under the jurisdiction of the council. Candidates can check the full eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Age Limit – Candidates who are of 17 years of age at the year of application are eligible to apply for the LLYOD entrance exam 2018. The upper age limit for the exam is 25 years.
Academic Qualification (For B.A. L.L.B 5-year) – All candidates who have qualified their class 12th examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. Candidates applying from other states are eligible to apply for the exam as well. All previous qualifications must be affiliated with any of the nationally recognized boards. All applying candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in 10+2 exam and minimum 40 % for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
For B.A. L.L.B 3-year, the candidates are required to pass a Graduation degree in 10+2+3 pattern in any stream of education of a recognized University/Institution/College. The minimum marks scored must be 45% for General and 40% for special category candidates. The final year appearing candidates can also apply.
LLYOD 2018 Application form:
- Both the online and offline mode of Application is also available. The Application gets downloaded from the website of University or by writing a request letter for Application to the University.
- For submitting the application form online. At the first step. Search for the Application link.
- Open the Application and read all instructions at the next step. Register yourself on the official website.
- Now fill your personal and professional details asked. Enter your Name, gender, and citizenship, contact details, residential address, along with marks obtained in class 10th and 12th
- Date of birth, residential address, and mobile number. Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the size and resolution provided.
- Date of birth, residential address, and mobile number. Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the size and resolution provided. Other documents required mark sheets of 10th and 12th Exam, and Caste/Category certificates.
- Now pay the application fee of Rs 1000 for all category which can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- The offline filled applications are required to be send to the University address with the receipt/DD of the application fee.
Pay Application fee of Rs. 1000 and it can be paid by debit/credit card. The Facility of net banking is also available for payment of the fee. Offline mode of fee payment is available through a Demand Draft. It has to be prepared in the name of “LLOYD Law College”, payable at Meerut.
LLYOD 2018 Exam pattern-
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark gets awarded for each correct response.
No negative marking
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||General English, Qualitative Analysis, General Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.|
|Locations and Exam Centres||Tentatively 30 cities in India|
LLOYD 2018 Reservation of Seats:
The LLOYD Council has mentioned the seat reservation quota for all applying candidates. The details are mentioned in the table below.
|General Category students||70 percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC and ST)||15 percent|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||15 percent|
LLYOD 2018 ADMIT CARD-
Students download it in the 4th week of June 2018. It gets downloaded online. The admit card will have details of student and the exam as well, like full name, roll number, photograph, signature, contact details, and that of exam center address, date, duration and timings of the exam. The admit card is the most important document for appearing in the exam, without which the candidate will get debarred from the examination of that particular exam if he/she found guilty in any aspect.
- Visit the official website of the University and search for the link of “LET 2018 Admit card”.
- Open and enter your application Id/roll number and the date of birth and submit the details.
- This will open the admit card page which can be downloaded.
LLYOD 2018 SYLLABUS:
General English includes topics from Grammar, Reading passages, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Homonyms. Vocabulary and Tenses, Passive and Active voice questions. Idioms, word selection, one word substitution have also been included.
General knowledge- Legal issues in India, Eminent personalities in India, World and Indian History, Physical and world Geography, Economic issues, Civic cultures, Awards and prizes and General Sciences topics have been included.
Legal Aptitude– Critical reasoning, Analogy and Menology, Blood relations, Series and sequences have been included in the syllabus.
Logical Reasoning- Patterns, logical links, and illogical arguments, Syllogisms and Analogy topics have been covered.
LLYOD 2018 RESULT:
- Students can download the admit card from the official website of the University. It will be available in the month of July 2018.
- The official Dates get released on the website. Students at the first step Open the website and search for “LLOYD Entrance Exam 2018”.
- Open the link, Enter the name, date of birth & roll number and Submit and the result page gets appeared Rank-card provided for selected students, Contains name & roll number of student.
LLYOD 2018 COUNSELING:
- The selected candidates will be information regarding the whole process of counseling.
- Counseling sessions will be conducted in the month of July 2018. Seat allotment process will be organized henceforth.
- The candidates will be informed for when and when they have to be present at the counseling center with all their documents. They must be positively present on the date prescribed for the document verification process.
- The required document to be submitted should be original & Xerox. Students should possess only correct documents; Passport sized photographs, Transfer certificate, Migration and caste certificate, Id proofs, Admit card of LET 2018. Print of Lloyd Entrance test rank-card copy.
- The University requires a total of 240 candidates for the total seats intake in the Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate level courses. In which 180 seats will be allotted to the candidates selected on the basis of merit-list generates as per the ranks scored which will be followed by a personal interview of all the individual candidates.
- 60 seats are reserved for the meritorious candidates having god ranks in CLAT exam which will also be followed by a personal interview.
- The documents required are, mark sheets of class 10th and 10+2, residential proof, Category/Caste certificate and 6-7 recent coloured passport sized photographs.