ULSAT Seat Allotment 2019 – The ULSAT counseling process will be conducted in the month of June 2019 by the University of Petroleum and Energy Research (UPES) Dehradun, and those applicants who have acquired qualified grades in the ULSAT exam can take part in the consultation process to gain admission to the various legislative programs. Each year, many applicants acquire seats to the legal programs of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) according to their eligibility criteria. For the ULSAT 2019 consultation process, candidates must submit a shortlist to the relevant counseling centers and have their documents verified by the authorities. As part of the advisory process, qualified applicants must deposit the admission fee to confirm the ULSAT Seat Allotment 2019
A place for the highest possible selection of the academic program will be allocated to the candidate taking into account the following factors:
- The category [GEN, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, etc.] of the applicant
- The rank of the candidate in the respective ranking list
- The order of choice of academic programs by the applicant
- The number of available seats in different seating categories/seating quota for which the candidate is entitled
ULSAT Seat Allotment 2019: Counseling Procedure
ULSAT 2019 Consulting will be held after the declaration of results. Candidates who have passed the entrance examination will be invited to the advisory round and will receive the application letter with the date and location of the ULSAT counseling. Applicants must attend the counseling session to gain access to the facilities. Seats are awarded on the basis of the rank achieved in the ULSAT.
ULSAT Seat Allotment 2019: Reservation of Seats
- Applicants achieving more than 75% grades in the 10th and 12th grades for CBSE, ICSE& State Board can claim a 50% fee waiver on 20% of the seats for each course in the first semester.
- Merit order allocation of 1 seat per program.
- The seats earmarked under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand resident candidates.
- Up to 20% seats will be filled in the category “Board Merit / CLAT AIR / LSAT India”. In the event that a seat remains vacant, UPES has the right to fill such seats through the UPES Entrance Exam.
- Direct Admission Scholarship for Uttarakhand Nationals Meritorious students: Students up to grade 150 for boys and 50 for girls from Uttarakhand State Board Examination are eligible for direct admission into BBA & LLB program based on the Merit Order. A place in each program is reserved for these deserving students.
- 15% of the places in all programs are reserved for residents of Uttarakhand production of “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate) issued by the competent authority of the state of Uttarakhand. These seats will be allocated based on the Merit Order in this category if the candidate has declared their intention to choose the category at the time of applying for admission.’
ULSAT Seat Allotment 2019: General Guidelines
- Seats that are not occupied by this date in this category can be considered as not reserved.
- The UPES Academic Council has authorized the Vice-Chancellor to adjust the distribution of seats among the various programs offered by each school
- If the number of Indian applicants in a program is under capacity, then any foreign candidate requesting the seat will be included in the program
- At the time of the consultation, candidates can make the selection according to their preferences of courses and institutes. Candidates can make changes to the edit, reorder their selection, and add new options until they are finally locked.
- At the end of each round or consultation / ULSAT Seat Allotment, 2019 candidates must review the seat allocation result. Seat assignments may change due to upgrades. Therefore, candidates must be careful
- The seat assignment procedure also requires that candidates get the copy of their category certificates (SC / ST / OBC-NCL – uploaded at the time of registration) verified. If this is not acceptable, such candidates are considered as GEN only.
- To provisionally freeze/book the allocated seats after ULSAT Seat Allotment 2019, candidates must pay the mandatory fee online.
- In order to claim the allocated seat and book it for the academic year, the candidates must contact the assigned institution with the required documents.