ULSAT Result 2019 will be declared by UPES in the month of June 2019. The applicants need to be aware of the fact that the result for ULSAT 2019 will be available online only. The candidates who have given ULSAT 2019 exam can see the result on the website of UPES. It contains the result sheet where the score of the applicants and their ranking is mentioned. The candidates need to first enter their login credentials to access the registered account and they should click on the link for ULSAT result 2019. They are supposed to mention their email address and application number to download the result. After the result declaration, UPES will publish the cut off list and on this basis, the ranking of the candidates will be decided. Those who find their names in the merit list will be called for the procedure of counselling. The candidates will be allotted seats in the law courses on the grounds of their ranking and seat availability.
This article is all about the facts related to ULSAT Result 2019, important events and dates, the process to access the result online, things to remember about the result, GD and PI process and counselling procedure.
Important Dates: ULSAT Result 2019
The tentative schedule of the result for ULSAT and other related events as announced by UPES is mentioned below. The candidates must take the note of it for further use. Those who ignore the same will have to bear the inconvenience at the time of result announcement.
|ULSAT exam 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Announcement of ULSAT result 2019||June 2019|
|GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview rounds||June 2019|
|ULSAT Counseling 2019||June 2019|
How to Download ULSAT Result 2019?
UPES will release the result for ULSAT 2019 on its official web portal from where the applicants can easily download the same without any hassle. The applicants who have appeared in the written aptitude test by UPES will have the right to see their performance in the exam like marks, qualifying status etc. Let’s learn about the process of accessing ULSAT result 2019:
- The candidates need to go to the web portal of UPES and enter the login credentials to get the link for ULSAT result 2019.
- The applicants then need to enter the email address and application number to download the result.
- After entering these details, they need to tap on the submit button.
- The applicants can see their score and qualifying status in the result sheet.
- They can also take the hard copy of the same for further use.
Things to Learn about ULSAT Result 2019
There are various important things that all the candidates must know about ULSAT result right from its declaration to the downloading and details. Not only this, they also need to be aware of what will happen after the written test result for ULSAT exam 2019. Let’s have a glance:
- The result for UPSAT 2019 will be published online on the website of UPES.
- The authority will not send the hard copy off the result to the applicants’ communication address.
- To view the result online, the applicants must remember their login credentials as they are required to get the access to the registered account.
- ULSAT result 2019 will contain the details of the marks obtained by the candidates and also the qualifying status.
- The applicants will get the access of ULSAT result by visiting the official web portal of UPES which is the main authority to conduct this exam.
- The qualifying status of the candidates will be decided on the basis of their score that should match with the cut off list.
- Those who are selected in the written exam for ULSAT 2019 will get the chance to take part in the rounds of GD or group discussion and PI or personal interview that will be organized in the month of June 2019.
- UPES will release the merit list for ULSAT or UPES Legal Studies Admissions on the grounds of the candidates’ score in the written aptitude test, GD, and PI.
What Next after Result Announcement of ULSAT Exam 2019?
Once the ULSAT result 2019 will be declared in the month of June 2019, the candidates are supposed to check their qualifying status. All the shortlisted candidates need to proceed ahead for further rounds of GD and PI and thereafter the counselling process for ULSAT 2019.
ULSAT GD and PI round
- The applicants who are selected in ULSAT exam 2019 as per the cut off list will get the opportunity to appear in the rounds of GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview.
- The process of GD and PI will be commenced in the month of June 2019 and the actual date will be informed to the shortlisted candidates by UPES.
- There will be nine cities where GD and P process will take place and the applicants need to visit the venue on the given date and time without any delay else they will not be allowed to appear for the rounds.
- Those who get selected after GD and PI process will be called for the round of counseling by UPES.
ULSAT Counseling 2019
- UPES, Dehradun is the authority that will take the onus of conducting the process of ULSAT counseling 2019 once the results are out.
- Those who have qualified the written exam for ULSAT will get the opportunity to take part in counseling of ULSAT.
- The counseling procedure for ULSAT will be offline and conducted at the campus of UPES Dehradun.
- All the selected applicants are supposed to come to the venue of counseling on the given date and time.
- The applicants need to bring the specified documents for verification and also submit the given fee amount for admission in the law course after the seat allotment
This is all about ULSAT result 2019. In case of any doubt or query, write to us.