ULSAT Merit list 2019 – The ULSAT Merit list 2019 will be declared in the last week of June 2019 by the University of Petroleum and Energy Sciences (UPES). You can verify the UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2019 merit list by accessing your registered ULSAT account with login ID and password. The cutoff markers would be published for approval after the ULSAT 2019 entrance test. ULSAT 2019 cutoff is the minimum grades that are required for the qualification status of the ULSAT Test 2019 applicants for admission. The applicants ‘ list of merits is declared according to the official results on the official website.
The ULSAT merit list shows the total rank of the candidate who secured the minimum cut-off marks set by the university. Applicants can check the ULSAT earnings list 2019 together with the result with the application number, the role number, and the registered mobile phone number. Applicants who are equal or more than the final rank will be invited to the consultation process. On the basis of the rank of Merit, the candidates are assigned the seats.
- ULSAT Merit List 2019 will be obtainable only through in online mode
- The merit list of ULSAT 2019 will be prepared by taking into account the total marks secured by applicants appearing in the online law aptitude test of UPES, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds
- Conversely, only those applicants will be invited in for GD and PI who will be qualified as per ULSAT 2019 Result
- The admissions to five-year combined law program in UPES Institution of Legal Studies will be presented on the basis of ULSAT Rank/Merit List 2019
Candidates can follow the below step-by-step process to Download the ULSAT merit list 2019 –
- Visit the official link of ULSAT 2019 Merit List
- Provide your Login Id and Password when prompted
- Click on ‘Merit List’ section
- Download the Merit List of ULSAT 2019 and save it for future purposes
Highlights/ Importance of ULSAT Merit List 2019
- The merit list will be published along with ULSAT results in 2019
- Applicants must follow the above steps to verify their actual rank secured in the entrance exam
- It should be noted that applicants will only be able to verify their rank after submitting the correct details
- The names of applicants who meet the cut-off prerequisites set by the university may be itemized in the ULSAT merit list
- Only applicants whose name is stated in the merit list will be called for counseling
- Based on the rank stated in the ULSAT merit list, the aspirants are called to the admission procedure.
- Candidate with upper and better rank gets first preference
- In order to be suitable for a specific academic year, it is obligatory for an applicant to obtain a minimum of grades at 50 Percentile during the ULSAT entrance examination for the academic year. Conversely, with regard to the applicants who belong to the scheduled castes, the scheduled tribes, other backward groups, the marks must be at 40 Percentile.
- The merits list is the decision-making list. As the final list has done, no further cut-off list is introduced. In fact, it also defines the future of the candidates, because some are chosen and many are excluded. After the cut-off list is frozen, the people have started to apply according to the cutoff rate if they apply according to the list they apply for, if they are not able to meet their needs, they also request for it, but cannot be selected for it.
- As the result is shown in the merit list, the applicants who apply for the admissions know their results from the ULSAT Merit list 2019
- The names of the candidates who are incorporated in the merit list are mainly the applicants who are selected by the cut-off list, so it makes the selection process easier
- Merit list issued is on a provisional basis only and may not be treated as final admission list.
- Any discrepancy in the merit list has to be immediately reported to the concerned authorities.
This is all about the ULSAT Merit List 2019. Stay tuned to receive more updates about the exam.