ULSAT Exam Centres 2019 – UPES Dehradun conducts the ULSAT 2019 in up to 30+ cities across India, which will be designated as ULSAT Exam centers 2019. The candidates will be assigned an examination center in the city of their preference, as the candidate will be given the chance to choose a test city while applying for ULSAT 2019. Under no circumstances will a test center of ULSAT 2019 be changed, which is once allocated. The candidates will have to appear in the UPES law aptitude Test at the allocated ULSAT examination centers. It was pointed out by the UPES officials that the candidates must reach their ULSAT Exam centers 2019 on time on the examination day; otherwise, they would not be allowed to appear for the aptitude test if they are late for any reason.
As you complete the registration form ULSAT 2019, applicants will have the option of selecting the preferred ULSAT 2019 Examination Centre. Depending on the preference, applicants must pick a maximum of two examination centres. Applicants must be aware that a test center assigned once has not been changed under any circumstances. Some of the test centres/cities of ULSAT 2019 are given below. Applicants must select for two cities as choice one and choice two for the CBT. In the event of a lower registration in the aforementioned cities, the university reserves the right to cancel and make available the test city Center for which a test center has opted.
List of ULSAT Exam Centres 2019 with Centre Code
ULSAT Exam Centres 2019: CBT Test Cities
The ULSAT 2019 computer-based test (CBT) will be held in the select cities* only subject to the number of applications obtained.
The following will be a list of activities that will be carried out on the day of exam in the ULSAT Exam centres 2019.
- Admission in the Examination Hall after Admit Card Verification
- Last entry into the Examination Hall
- Test begins
- Test completes
Guidelines to be Followed at ULSAT Exam Centres 2019
- Applicants must cautiously check their ULSAT admit card for their name, roll number, date of birth, sexual category, and state code for entitlement and category. If you find any inconsistency, you should immediately communicate to the ULSAT exam center supervisor for necessary measures.
- No aspirant, without the exceptional consent of the center superintendent or of the supervisory staff concerned, will vacate his seat or examination room until the full period of the paper.
- No candidate may take any baggage with them into the examination center. ULSAT Board is not accountable for any items stolen or lost on the site.
- Applicants are not permitted to carry calculators, text material, adders, rulers, logbooks, electronic calculators, watches, printed or written material, bits of paper, cell phone, pager or any other object apart from the admit card, proof of identity, document as required inside the Examination Room/hall. If a candidate is caught with any of the above items, his candidacy will be considered as an unfair and his current trial will be canceled and he/she will also be excluded for future exams and the equipment will be confiscated.
- Smoking and eating is severely forbidden in the exam center
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks may not be taken into the examination rooms during the examination periods.
- Reach to the Center Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical support, emergency first aid or other information during the exam.
- Applicants who claim to relaxation under the PWD category must hold the copy PWD certificate in the defined format issued by the experienced authority.
- No applicant may under any conditions move into the examination center after the examination has commenced.
- Applicants should only find out and lodge their allotted seat. Any applicant who is found to have changed the room or the seat on his other than allocated will be annulled and no plea will be accepted.
This is all about the exam centres of ULSAT. Stay tuned to this page to remain updated about the addition/ subtraction of exam cities.