ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be specified in the form of norms by UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. The law aspirants who are willing to appear for the admission process in various law courses through ULSAT 2019 need to first know about the eligibility requirements that will include the educational qualification, age limit and minimum marks required in the qualifying exam. Those who are not able to fulfill the eligibility norms as set by UPES to apply for 5-year integrated law course cannot proceed ahead to apply for ULSAT 2019. Still, if they approach for online registration and fill the application form and also submit the fee amount, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage of the admission process. It is therefore mandatory for the applicants to go through the ULSAT eligibility criteria 2019 and follow the norms as specified by UPES.
In this article, the candidates will get to learn about the detailed information pertaining to ULSAT eligibility criteria 2019 like age limitations, educational qualification and minimum marks, important facts about eligibility criteria and its significance for the candidates.
ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the law aspirants who are willing to apply for ULSAT 2019 need to be aware of the fact that only the eligible applicants can proceed ahead to the application process for ULSAT 2019. These eligibility conditions come under ULSAT eligibility criteria 2019 and are fixed by the leading authority that is UPES. Let’s discourse about the same in detail:
- UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies provides the details of the minimum educational qualification that the candidates must possess in order to apply for ULSAT 2019.
- As per the ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019, the applicants must have cleared the exam of class 12th or are appearing for the same.
- The minimum marks that the applicants should possess in class 12th exam will be 50%.
- There is also the minimum requirement of age under ULSAT Eligibility Criteria and the applicants need to fulfill the same in order to pursue the integrated law course of 5 years.
- As per the age criteria for ULSAT 2019, the date of birth of the applicants should fall on or after 1st October 1995.
- The applicants need to provide the proof of date of birth to the authority and this will be the class 10th mark sheet.
Programme-wise Eligibility Criteria for ULSAT 2019
|BA LLB (related to Energy Laws)||The applicants must carry at least 50% marks in class 10th and 12th|
|BA LLB (pertaining to Corporate Laws)|
|B.Com LLB (related to Taxation Laws)|
|B. Tech (Energy Technology) and LL.B (specialization in IPR)||At least 50% marks in class 10th and 12th with the educational system of 10+2
Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in class 12th with the educational system of 10+2
|B.Tech (Energy Technology) and LL.B (specialization in Cyber Law)|
Significance of ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who are willing to undergo the law courses from UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies need to know about the significance of ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- No applicants are allowed to directly go to apply for ULSAT exam 2019 without reading about the eligibility norms set by UPES. Even if the applicants ignore the minimum requirements as laid down for age, qualification and marks and they proceed to fill the application form and fee, the authority can anytime reject the application.
- Note that the application fee amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It is therefore important to first know about your eligibility status and then if you meet all the conditions as specified by UPES, you will be able to complete the application process without any hassle.
- The authority is not liable for refunding the fee amount if the candidates submit it in spite of the fact that they are ineligible for ULSAT 2019 exam
Important points related to ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- According to the ULSAT Eligibility Criteria, the applicants who have cleared the qualifying exam or still have to appear in the final exam of class 12th are eligible to apply for ULSAT 2019.
- The age proof is mandatory for the applicants to furnish else the date of birth will not be considered valid.
- The candidates need to ensure that they carry all the required documents in original that are mentioned by the authority and can be called for verification purpose.
- The candidates need to mandatorily learn about the minimum requirements for eligibility and ensure that they fulfill all of them before applying for ULSAT 2019.
- There will not be any exception in case the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility norms and they will be allowed to appear for ULSAT exam 2019.
What if the applicants fulfill ULSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- The candidates who meet all the minimum requirements mentioned above will be fortunate enough to compete in the process of application either online or offline.
- Note that online registration is the first step of applying for ULSAT 2019.
- The login credential will be generated through which the candidates can access the application form online.
- Make sure that you clearly mention the details as asked by the authority in the application form and every information needs to be authentic and genuine as UPES can cross check at any stage of admission process.
- The application fee should also be submitted either online or offline within the given time.
- Note that the candidates must be aware of the schedule of application form submission as if they miss it, they won’t get another chance to apply for ULSAT 2019 exam.
Here ends the discussion related to ULSAT eligibility criteria 2019. All the aspirants must go through the conditions mentioned in this content in order to get clarity on whether they can apply for ULSAT 2019 or not. For any further query or issue, write to us.