ULSAT Cutoff 2019 – will be the minimum required marks that every candidate needs to secure in order to qualify for the aptitude test for UPES Legal studies for admission to five-year combined legal courses such as BA LLB, B.SC LLB and B.com LLB. ULSAT 2019 cutoff will be the deciding factor to gain admissions in the UPES. ULSAT 2019 Cutoff will be issued on the official website through online mode. Applicants can access it subsequently after a few days of the written examination. Through this aspirants will know about their entitlement for the admission. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Legal Aptitude Test (ULSAT) is a university level admission exam. Applicants can gain seats in various specializations of Legal studies through this exam. Here, we have stated all the particulars regarding ULSAT cutoff 2019.
Factors Influencing ULSAT Cutoff 2019:
Aspirant can verify the ULSAT cut off marks via online mode. There are numerous aspects on the basis on which the officials will decide and publish the cut off marks. The cut off marks are the least required marks which have to be secured by the aspirants to become qualified for the counselling.
Hence, it is essential to secure cut off marks for the admission. Based on the cut off marks, the applicants will be nominated for the seat allotment trailed by the counselling process. The elements based on which the cut off will be decided are:
- Total number of applicants appeared in the entrance exam.
- Maximum marks acquired by a student.
- Total Numbers of unfilled seats.
- Level of difficulty of the exam
- Pass percentage of the applicants.
ULSAT Cutoff 2019: Rank list
On the basis of the application and cutoff marks acquired by the aspirants, the officials will publish the ULSAT Merit ranking list 2019. On the basis of the ranking acquired by the entrants, they will be invited for the counselling process.
Contenders can verify the merit list from the college website. Applicants can use their UPES application form number and registered email Id or phone number to view the rank list. There are no defined criteria in the ranking system for the branches; it all depends on who participates in the consultation and how many cancel their enrollment before the commencement of the university. The advice is based on the rank secured in ULSAT and thereafter, if you register for the consultation, you will be classified according to your percentage.
In the merit list branches-wise seat availability will be shown, there will also be a rank column where your rank is shown along with your PCM percentage.
ULSAT Cutoff 2019: Key Points to Note
There is no specific branch wise ULSAT 2019 Cutoff. A percentage is required to gain admissions. And then there’s another round of consultations. Candidate with a higher rank has an option to choose his own choice of branch. So it is done. There is a specific waiting list. You have 3 options.
- You have an unfilled seat in your preferred branch and you can opt for it
- You do not have an unfilled seat in the branch of your choice. You choose your second best branch and keep the first choice as waiting. In case of any cancellations you will get your first choice, otherwise you will have to go for the second choice.
- You set your first choice as a waiting time when no confirmed seats are available.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will be defining the cutoff marks after the announcement of results of online admission test of UPES Legal programs
- The cutoff score will be the least required marks to be scored by the aspirants to qualify for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds
- The cutoff score of ULSAT 2019 will be on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test
- When the GD and PI has been completed by the UPES, one more ULSAT Cutoff 2019 will be identified and published
This is all about the diverse aspects of ULSAT cutoff 2019. Stay connected with this website to receive more updates about ULSAT 2019 exam.