ULSAT Counselling 2019 will be organized by UPES or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun in the month of June 2019 after the final result declaration. ULSAT or UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test will be conducted by the authority to give admission to various law programmes. The candidates need to clear the written aptitude test and GD and PI process to get selected for ULSAT counselling 2019. Note that only those applicants will reach for the round of GD and PI who secure minimum cut off marks in the written test. The shortlisted candidates will have to present at the given venue for counselling on the given date and timing. In case of any delay, the seat may get allotted to other candidates. The applicants also need to carry certain important documents as specified by the authority for verification purpose.
At the end of this article, the candidates will be able to get clarity on the ULSAT counselling 2019 procedure, events and dates related to the same, necessary documents for verification purpose and list of courses from which the candidates can opt for.
Important Dates: ULSAT Counselling 2019
The events related to counselling are mentioned below in tabular form. Go through the same and make the note of the tentative schedule:
|Commencement of GD and PI process||June 2019|
|ULSAT Counselling 2019||June 2019|
Facts about ULSAT Counselling 2019
- The process of counselling will be held in the month of June 2019 by UPES or through the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun.
- The applicants need to attain the minimum score in ULSAT 2019 written exam in order to get shortlisted for GD and PI round. Those who finally get selected after the GDPI process will be given the chance to appear in the counselling round.
- After counselling, the applicants will be allotted the course and college they have opted for and they need to deposit the course fee.
Process of ULSAT Counselling 2019
The below-given process for ULSAT counselling should be known to all the selected candidates and they need to follow the same:
- The candidates will be called for the round of counselling after once the final result will be announced.
- The applicants who qualify the written aptitude test will be shortlisted for the rounds of group discussion and personal interview.
- Those who clear the round of GD and PI will find their space in the counselling of ULSAT 2019.
- UPES will send the details of the counselling venue, date and timing to the applicants through call letter.
- All the selected applicants will have to report at the counselling place that is the campus of UPES on the specified date and time.
- They need to bring some important documents also for verification purpose.
- The seat allotment for ULSAT 2019 will be done on the grounds of the overall performance of the candidates in written exam and GDPI round and their ranking in the merit list.
Important Documents for ULSAT Counselling 2019
- ULSAT Admit Card and Score Card 2019
- Completely filled form for admission
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute or college.
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th.
- Passing certificate of class 10th or 12th.
- Migration Certificate from the last attended board or university.
- Consent of Legal Guardian or Parents in given format for admission.
- Valid Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Passport or School ID provided by the relevant authority.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
List of Courses offered by UPES during ULSAT Counselling 2019
The candidates can choose from the below-given list of ULSAT courses for admission process:
- Com LLB (H) (specialization in Taxation Law or Media and Entertainment Law)
- BA LLB (H) (specialization in Labor Law or Criminal Law or Constitutional Law)
- BA LLB (H) (specialization in Energy Law)
- Tech LLB (H) Engineering and Computer Science (specialization in OPR Law or Cyber Law)
- Sc LLB (H) (specialization in Food & Health Law or IPR Law or Medical and Forensics Law)
- BBA LLB (H) (specialization in Corporate Law)
- BBA LLB (H) (specialization in Banking, Finance Regulations, and Insurance or International Trade and Investment Law)
This is all about ULSAT Counselling 2019. If you have any further query or doubt related to the process of counselling, do not feel hesitated to connect with us.