ULSAT Application Form 2019 has been released by UPES Dehradun from 18th September 2018. ULSAT or UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates to pursue various law courses. The candidates who are willing to apply for ULSAT 2019 need to fill the application form online or offline and submit it either online or to the official address of UPES before the deadline date that will fall in the 1st week of May 2019. The online registration is mandatory for all the applicants who are eligible to apply for this entrance exam. They also need to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph and make the payment of application fee before clicking on the submit tab online. For offline fee payment, the candidates need to arrange for DD and attach the same with the form before sending it to the authority through the post.
In this article, you will learn about the complete procedure of ULSAT application form 2019, its online registration, fee submission, filling out the form, important points to remember and much more.
ULSAT Application Form 2019 Dates
The applicants must be aware of the schedule of the events related to application form like the notification release date, availability of ULSAT application form and deadline for application submission. The table is given below consists of these events and their tentative dates:
|ULSAT Application form 2019 Events||Dates|
|Release of ULSAT official notification by UPES||18th Sep 2018 (Released)|
|ULSAT Application form 2019 (start date)||18th Sep 2018 (Released)|
|End date for ULSAT Application form submission||1st week of May 2019|
ULSAT Application Form 2019: Online Registration
The applicants who will opt for online mode of application form need to first register themselves on the website of UPES.
- Note that online registration is compulsory for the applicants appearing for the UPES law aptitude test via online mode.
- The applicants need to visit the website of UPES and mention their valid contact number and email address for the online registration process.
- The applicants must remember the fact that these communication details like email id and mobile number are must to provide to the authority through online registration as UPES will send the login credentials to the applicants’ email or mobile number.
- Once the registration number and password will be generated, the applicants must retain the same for further use.
- The candidates need to keep the soft copies of the signature and photograph ready in the given format before proceeding for application form filling.
- All the candidates who are interested to apply for ULSAT 2019 exam need to go through the eligibility criteria first as only the eligible candidates will be able to complete the process of application.
Click Here for Online Registration(Started Now)
How to Fill ULSAT Application Form 2019?
The candidates who are eligible to apply for this exam need to know about the stepwise procedure for ULSAT application form 2019. Let’s have a look:
- The candidates need to visit the website of UPES and click on the online registration link for ULSAT application form 2019.
- Mention the information like name, date of birth, contact number, email address, communication address and course of study in the given fields.
- Now mention the code of ‘captcha’.
- Once it is done, the applicants need to tap on the submit tab.
- Visit the email and contact number to verify the login details like registration number and password that will be sent by the authority after the successful online registration process.
- Mention the login credentials as generated online and submit it.
- The application form will be displayed where the candidates need to fill the mandatory details carefully and correctly.
- The scanned images of the signature and latest photograph should be uploaded in the given format.
- After this, the applicants need to proceed for application fee submission.
Click Here How to fill the ULSAT Application Form
ULSAT Application Fee 2019
The details of the application fee for ULSAT 2019 exam must be known to all the candidates who are making the payment through either online mode or offline mode.
- The applicants need to pick the mode of payment from online or offline one.
- The online payment can be done through debit card or credit card or Net Banking while offline payment can be made via DD or cash.
Details of Application Fee for ULSAT 2019
|Mode of payment||Application fee amount|
|Online mode – Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking||Rs 1850|
|Offline – DD or Demand Draft||Rs 1850|
|Offline – Cash||Rs 1750|
Note that the DD or Demand Draft needs to be in the name of UPES Fee Account and should be payable at Dehradun or New Delhi.
ULSAT Application Form 2019 Important Points
- The applicants can complete the process of application for ULSAT 2019 through online mode or offline mode.
- They can choose any one of them and follow the instructions mentioned by the authority to fill the form correctly.
- The candidates who choose the online option of filling ULSAT application form 2019 will have to proceed for registration that will be for PES Law School Aptitude Test.
- Those who are willing to fill the application form via offline mode will have to make the payment in cash and purchase the ULSAT application form from the dedicated counters.
- The applicants are suggested to retain the hard copy of the filled application form and also the login credentials that contain registration number or enrolment number and the password for any kind of further use.
- The applicants who fill the application for ULSAT 2019 through online mode will have to proceed only for the online submission of the form.
- The candidates who complete the application form process offline need to send the filled form to the concerned authorities along with the fee amount through DD.
- The communication address where the applicants need to send the ULSAT Application Form 2019 through offline mode is given as under:
P.O. Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007
This is all about ULSAT application form 2019. Connect with us for any further doubt.