ULSAT Application Form 2019- Candidates willing to pursue either undergraduate or postgraduate law program from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies must fill the application form that has been released from 18th September 2018 and will continue till 8th May 2019 in online mode merely to appear in the exam which will be conducted from 13th-19th May 2019. However, to fill the application form in online mode, candidates have to complete the registration process to generate the login credentials which can be used for filling up the application form. Further, use the login credentials and log in the page to fill the form. While filling the form, candidates have to provide both personal as well as education details along with the scanned photograph and signature. Also, make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 1850/- in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking. Once the application form is submitted successfully, candidates ought to take the hard copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further usage. Lastly, to know the in-depth and latest information about the USAT Application Form, candidates ought to stay tuned to our website.
Latest Update*- as per the latest update released by the UPES, the examination date has been released according to which the ULSAT exam will commence from 13th May and will continue till 19th May 2019.
ULSAT Application Form 2019 Dates
The applicants must be aware of the schedule of the events related to application form like the notification release date, availability of ULSAT application form and deadline for application submission. The table is given below consists of the important dates for the upcoming events related to ULSAT:
|ULSAT Application form 2019 Events||Dates|
|Release of ULSAT official notification by UPES||18th Sep 2018 (Released)|
|ULSAT Application form 2019 (start date)||18th Sep 2018 (Released)|
|End date for ULSAT Application form submission||8th May 2019|
|Date for UL-SAT 2019 exam||13th-19th May 2019 (CBT)|
Click Here to register for ULSAT 2019 exam
ULSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPES offers the Law program of 5 years only and apart from this, it also offers the LLM program. However, the eligibility criteria for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs differ from one another, thus, to know the requirements set by the conducting body; applicants must go through the information provided below:
For LLB Program (5-year)
- Candidates to pursue any of the law programs from BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB etc. must have possessed 50% of aggregate marks in 10th and 12th Exam
- Moreover, there is no age bar to apply for UPES for the law program
- Also, the candidates who have acquired the minimum of 85% of aggregate marks in 10th and 12th with best of 5 subjects including English as a compulsory subject will be exempted from the entrance test of ULSAT and will be invited to participate in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round.
- Furthermore, to go for B.Tech+ LLB (Hons), candidates who have obtained 80% in 10th, 12th with PCM stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) are also free to not appear in UPES exam and so, the admission will be done on the basis of merit.
For LLM Program
- To pursue LLB program from UPES, candidates should have acquired 50% of aggregate marks in 10th and 12th with the LLB degree
ULSAT Application Form 2019: Online Registration
The applicants who will opt for online mode of application form need to first register themselves on the website of UPES.
- Note that online registration is compulsory for the applicants appearing for the UPES law aptitude test via online mode.
- The applicants need to visit the website of UPES and mention their valid contact number and email address for the online registration process.
- The applicants must remember the fact that these communication details like email id and mobile number are must to provide to the authority through online registration as UPES will send the login credentials to the applicants’ email or mobile number.
- Once the registration number and password will be generated, the applicants must retain the same for further use.
- The candidates need to keep the soft copies of the signature and photograph ready in the given format before proceeding for application form filling.
- All the candidates who are interested to apply for ULSAT 2019 exam need to go through the eligibility criteria first as only the eligible candidates will be able to complete the process of application.
Click Here for Online Registration(Started Now)
How to Fill ULSAT Application Form 2019?
The candidates who are eligible to apply for this exam need to know about the stepwise procedure for ULSAT application form 2019. Let’s have a look:
- The candidates need to visit the website of UPES and click on the online registration link for ULSAT application form 2019.
- Mention the information like name, date of birth, contact number, email address, communication address and course of study in the given fields.
- Now mention the code of ‘captcha’.
- Once it is done, the applicants need to tap on the submit tab.
- Visit the email and contact number to verify the login details like registration number and password that will be sent by the authority after the successful online registration process.
- Mention the login credentials as generated online and submit it.
- The application form will be displayed where the candidates need to fill the mandatory details carefully and correctly.
- The scanned images of the signature and latest photograph should be uploaded in the given format.
- After this, the applicants need to proceed for application fee submission.
ULSAT Application Fee 2019
The details of the application fee for ULSAT 2019 exam must be known to all the candidates who are making the payment through either online mode or offline mode.
- The applicants need to pick the mode of payment from online or offline one.
- The online payment can be done through debit card or credit card or Net Banking while offline payment can be made via DD or cash.
Details of Application Fee for ULSAT 2019
|Mode of payment||Application fee amount|
|Online mode – Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking||Rs 1850|
Note that the DD or Demand Draft needs to be in the name of UPES Fee Account and should be payable at Dehradun or New Delhi.
ULSAT Application Form 2019 Important Points
- The applicants can complete the process of application for ULSAT 2019 through online mode or offline mode.
- They can choose any one of them and follow the instructions mentioned by the authority to fill the form correctly.
- The candidates who choose the online option of filling ULSAT application form 2019 will have to proceed for registration that will be for PES Law School Aptitude Test.
- Those who are willing to fill the application form via offline mode will have to make the payment in cash and purchase the ULSAT application form from the dedicated counters.
- The applicants are suggested to retain the hard copy of the filled application form and also the login credentials that contain registration number or enrolment number and the password for any kind of further use.
- The applicants who fill the application for ULSAT 2019 through online mode will have to proceed only for the online submission of the form.
- The candidates who complete the application form process offline need to send the filled form to the concerned authorities along with the fee amount through DD.
- The communication address where the applicants need to send the ULSAT Application Form 2019 through offline mode is given as under:
P.O. Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007
This is all about ULSAT application form 2019. Connect with us for any further doubt.