TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019 – based on the list of merit for the selection of admission candidates will be carried out during the TS LAWCET counseling process. The counseling and seat allotment of TS LAWCET is performed via online mode and the applicants will have to submit all the required documents for review and verification. Candidates, who acquire the marks as per the TS LAWCET cutoff and make it to the list of merit, will only be invited for the counseling process. During the seat allocation process, the applicants will be given the chance to select their desired college and stream by working out their web options. With the result declaration, a list of merit is created and published. It bears the names of all candidates who are entitled to participate in the advisory procedure. The selection process begins with the candidates who register with Helpline Centers and then select the preferred colleges they want to join. TSCHE will release the timelines of document verification. Around, 4090 seats and 2850 LLB seats and 1240 five-year integrated course seats will be open through TS LAWCET 2019.
TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019: Assignment of Seat
Go to the official link to the website. Register on the website by entering the required credentials. After the successful registration process, a selection page is opened on which the candidate must exercise the options. Enter your credentials and select the college and subject stream from the list of colleges and courses displayed. Applicants must set the stream and college based on the authorities merit list. Upon successful completion of the exercise of options, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate. A confirmation will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
Once the candidate has accepted the seats assigned, aspirants must pay the seat booking fee online. Upon completion of these steps, applicants will receive an SMS to their registered mobile phone numbers confirming the seat allocation. Candidates who may have missed the first round of TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019 may take part in the second round of TS LAWCET counseling procedure 2019 If a candidate tends to cancel his place and then appear in the second round, he must follow the procedure to be part of the second round of TS LAWCET 2019 Counseling.
TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019: Important Instructions
- Before exercising options, candidates must have all documents reviewed at various Help Line Centers (HLCs). The offline review process is expected to begin in the month of October 2019.
- Applicants will be asked to register for counseling and to review the documents on a case-by-case basis.
- Provide your valid mobile phone number during the review process.
- Carefully check all details as they are used at the time of TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019. In the event of discrepancies, they should notify the advisory coordinator immediately.
- Be cautious when filling in the selection. The list of seats allocated will not be changed after publication.
- The list of saved colleges will be sent via SMS to the candidate’s registered mobile phone number. Applicants must submit a printout of the seat allocation letter as a reference for the future.
- In the counseling center, candidates receive seats in the various affiliated colleges and universities as part of the seat allocation procedure. Candidates must provide all necessary verification information and can select their preferred colleges and courses in online mode.
- It is recommended that you report to the specified university for counseling purposes at each time. The candidature can be canceled if it is not present in time.
Documents required during TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019
- Community or caste certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate from last attended institution
- Hall ticket or the Admit card of 2019 TS LAWCET entrance exam.
- Higher Secondary or its corresponding marks sheet.
- Intermediary Examination or its corresponding marks sheet.
- Proof of residency
- Relevant Qualifying exam marks sheet.
- Scorecard of TS LAWCET Entrance Exam 2019
- Sports/ PH certificates (if applicable)
- Under Graduation or its equivalent marks sheet.
This is all about TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2019 process. Stay tuned for more updates.