TS LAWCET Result 2019 – TS LAWCET Result will be published by Osmania University on behalf of APSCHE or Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education which is the main authority to conduct TS LAWCET 2019 exam. The result will be out in the third week of June 2019 and the candidates can see the same on the web portal of the authority by simply login into the registered accounts. This entrance exam will be held offline and the short listed candidates will get the admission in various three year and five year law courses. TS LAWCET Result 2019 is the document that contains the aggregate marks of the candidates in the entrance test and also their qualifying status. Those who find their names in the merit list will get the opportunity to appear in the counseling process. Not only the scorecard of the applicants, the result will also consist the details like name, roll number, registration number and much more.
This article is all about the facts related to TS LAWCET Result 2019 like releasing schedule of the result or scorecard, process to download it online, details mentioned in it, tie breaking concept and various important points to remember about TS LAWCET Result 2019.
Important Dates: TS LAWCET Result 2019
The candidates must be aware of the schedule for TS LAWCET result 2019. The dates of the events related to the result are mentioned below in tabular form:
|Availability of admit card||Third week of May 2019|
|TS LAWCET exam 2019||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Declaration of TS LAWCET result||Third week of June 2019|
How to Download TS LAWCET Result 2019?
The applicants who will give the law entrance test can check their result card online. They need to follow the procedure given below in order to download the result for TS LAWCET 2019:
- The applicants will have to visit the web portal of the exam conducting authority and login to their registered accounts.
- There will be the link of TS LAWCET Result 2019 that the applicants need to click.
- After that, they are supposed to mention their registration number, roll number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Note that the registration number will be issued by the university to all the registered candidates.
- The page will be displayed on the screen where the result in the PDF format is present.
- The applicants need to open the PDF file to see their marks and the qualifying status.
- The candidates need to explore the result with their names in the PDF file.
This is how the candidates will be able to get the access of TS LAWCET result 2019.
Tie Breaking Criteria for TS LAWCET Result 2019
In many cases, it is seen that two applicants attain equal scores in the law entrance test and this will be the situation of tie. As per the authority, the result of the applicants and the ranking in the merit list will be based on their aggregate marks on TS LAWCET 2019. When there is the case of the applicants scoring similar marks in the exam, the authority has to set certain tie breaking criteria. These conditions are mentioned below:
- The applicants who will attain higher score in Section C of TS LAWCET 2019 which is Aptitude for the Study of Law will be given preference in ranking.
- If the applicants possess same marks in section C, the score of section B (Current Affairs) will be considered and those who possess more marks will be given the preference.
- In case the applicants attain equal marks in all the sections, the authority will break the tie through age. Those who are older in age will be given the priority in the merit list.
Important Points: TS LAWCET Result 2019
- TS LAWCET result 2019 will be published by Osmania University through online mode.
- The candidates need to download the same by visiting the website of the authority.
- The applicants need to retain their login credentials generated at the time of online registration in order to see the result online.
- The authority is not liable to send the hard copy of the result to the candidates through post.
- The applicants need to take the print out of the result card for future use.
- The details mentioned in the TS LAWCET Result will be the total marks of the applicants and their qualifying status and other information about name, roll number, registration number etc.
- The applicants cannot proceed to make changes in the result once it is declared officially though they can cross check the same.
- The candidates can also ask for rechecking the result in case tie breaking concept will be applied.
This is the detailed information about TS LAWCET result 2019. In case of any further query or doubt, you may contact us.