TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 – The exam conducting body that is Osmania University has notified that there is no age bar to apply for TS LAWCET 2019. Therefore, those candidates who have not filled the application form just because of not fulfilling the age criteria can now apply. The last date of submitting the application form of TS LAWCET 2019 exam has been extended up to 25 April 2019. The candidates who have not submitted the application form yet must process to fill & submit the application form. TheTS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 has been released by the conducting body. Amongst the important dates for all events related to TS LAWCET 2019, the date for the examination has been released which will be conducted on 20th May 2019 in offline mode. However, the other important dates have been announced in online mode by the Osmania University on the behalf of APSCHE i.e. Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education. With the release of important dates, candidates could know the date for the commencement of the application form and also, the last date to register for the same. Further, the date for generating the admit card can also be known to the candidates with the notification of the important dates. Apart from all these, when the declaration of the result will be done followed by the commencement of the counselling process will also be notified to the aspirants. Thus, to remain updated with all the upcoming events and do not miss them, a candidate must go through this article. Lastly, to know more details about the same, keep tracking our website on a regular basis.
Latest Updates*– Osmania University has released a notification saying that there is no age bar to apply for TS LAWCET 2019.
The last date of filling the application form has been extended. The candidates can now apply latest by 25 April 2019.
The TS LAWCET application forms are available from 15 March 2019 and will be available till 25 April 2019. The examination will be held on 20th May 2019 in offline mode.
TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 (Tabular Form)
The details of TS LAWCET important dates 2019 and the events are mentioned below in tabular form:
|TS LAWCET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of TS LAWCET application form||15 March 2019|
|Deadline for application form submission||25 April 2019 (Extended)|
|Correction window for application form||Notify Soon|
|Issuance of admit card||17 May 2019|
|TS LAWCET exam 2019||20th May 2019 (Released)|
|Publishing of answer key||2nd week of June 2019|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2019|
|Availability of rank card||4th week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2019|
TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 (Details)
Read the below mentioned TS LAWCET 2019 events and their schedule as released by the authority:
TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
- The authority has released the TS LAWCET application form 2019 online on 15 March 2019.
- The candidates who are eligible to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 need to fill the application form online after making registration.
- The details that are supposed to be filled in the form include the name of the applicant, date of birth, contact number, communication address, academic qualifications, etc.
- The completed filled application needs to be submitted online before 25 April 2019.
- The applicants need to fill the information accurately without any error as there are certain details that cannot be edited later when the authority opens the correction window for the application form in the last week of April 2019.
- The candidates also need to make the payment of the fee amount at the same time during the online application process.
- The authority will reject the applications that are incomplete and submitted without the application fee.
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019
- TS LAWCET Admit card 2019 is the document that contains the necessary information about the applicants and the examination.
- This document will be issued online by the authority from 17 May 2019.
- The candidates need to visit the website of the authority to download the same and check the details like name, roll number, registration number, test centre name, address, test date, timing etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, they are supposed to get in touch with the concerned officials.
- It is mandatory for all the eligible applicants to bring the admit card or hall ticket along with one valid id proof at the examination centre else the invigilator will not permit them to appear for the exam.
TS LAWCET Exam 2019
- TS LAWCET exam 2019 will take place on 20th May 2019.
- The applicants need to visit the examination venue o time without any delay.
- The details of the examination centre, date and timing will be written on the admit card that the candidates will have to carry with them.
- The instructions to be followed by the candidates inside the examination hall will be mentioned on the admit card and they need to read the same before appearing for TS LAWCET exam.
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2019
- After the conduct of TS LAWCET 2019, the authority will publish the answer key on its website in the second week of June 2019.
- The candidates who wish to calculate their tentative score or marks in the exam before the declaration of the result can download the answer sheet from the web portal of the authority.
- The applicants must follow the marking scheme of the exam while evaluating their score in the exam.
TS LAWCET Result 2019
- The result for TS LAWCET 2019 will be announced by the authority in the third week of June 2019.
- The candidates are supposed to go to the web portal and get access to the result or scorecard.
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in the exam will be written there along with the qualifying status.
- The merit list will be released after the TS LAWCET result 2019 and will be based on the score and performance of the candidates in the TS LAWCET exam 2019.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
- The process of counselling for TS LAWCET 2019 will be commenced at the end of June 2019.
- All the shortlisted candidates who find their names in the merit list will get the call letter for TS LAWCET counselling 2019.
- The details of the counselling like date, time, place, documentation, etc will be provided by the authority.
- The candidates must bring the required documents on the day of counselling else they won’t be able to continue for the process of seat allotment.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the grounds of their ranking, score and seat availability.
This is the complete guide for TS LAWCET important dates 2019. For any query or doubt, connect with us.