TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 – TS LAWCET Important Dates will be officially announced online by Osmania University on behalf of APSCHE or Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education in the month of March 2019. The authority releases the same in the form of notification on its official web portal. All the eligible law aspirants who want to undergo law programmes from various affiliated colleges in AP. The application form will be published online in the third week of March 2019 and the deadline for submission will be in the third week of April 2019. The schedule for admit card issuance, TS LAWCET examination, result declaration, counselling process etc will also be published by the authority. The changes in the dates can be made by the authority however the information for the same will be updated on its website. The candidates need to keep their eyes on this space for any further updates.
This article is all about TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019, details of the events related to TS LAWCET 2019 and their tentative schedule. The applicants are suggested to go through the same and get the tentative idea of TS LAWCET important dates and events.
TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 (Tabular Form)
The details of TS LAWCET important dates 2019 and the events are mentioned below in tabular form:
|TS LAWCET 2019 Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of TS LAWCET application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Deadline for application form submission||3rd week of April 2019|
|Correction window for application form||Last week of April 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||3rd week of May 2019|
|TS LAWCET exam 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|Publishing of answer key||2nd week of June 2019|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2019|
|Availability of rank card||4th week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2019|
TS LAWCET Important Dates 2019 (Details)
Read the below mentioned TS LAWCET 2019 events and their schedule as released by the authority:
TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
- The authority will release the TS LAWCET application form 2019 online in the third week of March 2019.
- The candidates who are eligible to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 need to fill the application form online after making registration.
- The details that are supposed to be filled in the form include name of the applicant, date of birth, contact number, communication address, academic qualifications etc.
- The completed filled application needs to be submitted online before the end of third week of April 2019.
- The applicants need to fill the information accurately without any error as there are certain details that cannot be edited later when the authority opens the correction window for application form in the last week of April 2019.
- The candidates also need to make the payment of the fee amount at the same time during the online application process.
- The authority will reject the applications that are incomplete and submitted without application fee.
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019
- TS LAWCET Admit card 2019 is the document that contains the necessary information about the applicants and the examination.
- This document will be issued online by the authority in the third week of May 2019.
- The candidates need to visit the website of the authority to download the same and check the details like name, roll number, registration number, test centre name, address, test date, timing etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, they are supposed to get in touch with the concerned officials.
- It is mandatory for all the eligible applicants to bring the admit card or hall ticket along with one valid id proof at the examination centre else the invigilator will not permit them to appear for the exam.
TS LAWCET Exam 2019
- TS LAWCET exam 2019 will take place in the fourth week of June 2019.
- The applicants need to visit the examination venue o time without any delay.
- The details of the examination centre, date and timing will be written on the admit card that the candidates will have to carry with them.
- The instructions to be followed by the candidates inside the examination hall will be mentioned on the admit card and they need to read the same before appearing for TS LAWCET exam.
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2019
- After the conduct of TS LAWCET 2019, the authority will publish the answer key on its website in the second week of June 2019.
- The candidates who wish to calculate their tentative score or marks in the exam before the declaration of the result can download the answer sheet from the web portal of the authority.
- The applicants must follow the marking scheme of the exam while evaluating their score in the exam.
TS LAWCET Result 2019
- The result for TS LAWCET 2019 will be announced by the authority in the third week of June 2019.
- The candidates are supposed to go to the web portal and get the access of the result or score card.
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in the exam will be written there along with the qualifying status.
- The merit list will be released after the result and will be based on the score and performance of the candidates in TS LAWCET exam 2019.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
- The process of counselling for TS LAWCET 2019 will be commenced in the end of June 2019.
- All the short listed candidates who find their names in the merit list will get the call letter for TS LAWCET counselling 2019.
- The details of the counselling like date, time, place, documentation etc will be provided by the authority.
- The candidates must bring the required documents on the day of counselling else they won’t be able to continue for the process of seat allotment.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the grounds of their ranking, score and seat availability.
This is the complete guide for TS LAWCET important dates 2019. For any query or doubt, connect with us.