TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2019 will be prescribed by the examination conducting authority i.e. CONVENER, TS LAWCET, Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education in order to appear in the entrance test of TS LAWCET 2019 to seek admission in the participating institutes that accept the score of TS LAWCET in the state of Telangana. However, candidates will get to select their choice of exam centres while filling up the application form as per their preference but ultimately, it is the conducting authority that decides the allotment of the candidates to the particular exam centre. Therefore, candidates are recommended to have an idea about the exam centres and try to select those which are nearer to your location and also fetch all other information provided herein.
TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2019 in Telangana
Below-mentioned are the exam centres in the state of Telangana. Therefore, the candidates who find the below-cited exam centres convenient to appear for TS LAWCET 2019 exam must scrutinize each of the following and select carefully while filling up the application form.
|S. No.||Exam Centres|
|1.||Western Hyderabad – Moinabad, Patancheru, Kukatpally, Gandipet, and surrounding areas|
|2.||Eastern Hyderabad–Keesara, Ghatkesar, and surrounding areas|
|3.||Northern Hyderabad – Gandimaisamma, Medchal, and surrounding areas|
|4.||Southern Hyderabad –Pedda amberpet, Ramoji Fil City Areas, Hayathnagar, Ibrahimpatnam, and surrounding areas|
|5.||Central Hyderabad – Tarnaka, Abids, and surrounding areas|
TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2019 in Andhra Pradesh
The below-mentioned table contains the list of exam centres in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Therefore, let’s have a look at the following before the selection in the application form filling procedure.
|S. No.||Exam Centres|
Procedure to select TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2019
Herein, candidates will get to know the overall procedure to choose the exam centres for appearing in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam for pursuing law of 3 or 5 years in the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates while filling the application form will be given an opportunity to select their own choice of exam centres for appearing in the entrance test of TS LAWCET 2019.
- However, the candidates will be allocated according to the decision of the examination conducting authority as per the preference given by the candidates in the application form.
- Most probably, candidates are allotted to the one which they have given as their first preference. But only because of unavailability of the seats in that particular test centres, candidates can be allocated to the other exam centres.
- Lastly, the candidates after downloading the admit card will be able to know the exam centre they are allotted to.
Note*- candidates once select their exam centre and if they wish to change it after the final submission of an application form, it cannot be done under any circumstances.
Documents to be carried to TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2019
- Candidate must hold their admit card to the exam centre of TS LAWCET 2019
- Apart from the admit card, candidates have to carry any of the documents from passport, driving license, voter id, aadhar card etc. as an identity proof.
- Also, do not forget to carry the blue or black ball-point pen.
- If candidate’s photo is not clear on the admit card, he/she should take his/her recent color passport size photograph along with them to the exam centres of TS LAWCET 2019.
Important Instructions to be followed on the Exam Day of TS LAWCET 2019
All the aspiring candidates ought to read the below-given instruction to avoid committing any kind of mistake that can further create problem for them. Therefore, check out the guidelines and follow it accordingly:
- First of all, candidates must scrutinize the instructions given on the admit card.
- Carry all the important documents which are already mentioned above.
- Candidates will be given the time duration of 1 and a half hour or 90 minutes for the completion of the test paper and so, no any candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the allotted time.
- Reach the exam centre before 45 minutes of the reporting time as no any candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall if he/she gets late.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget such as mobile, calculator etc. Besides this, any chit, notebook, book etc. are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Also, carry extra blue or black ball-point pen and write with either.
Preparation Tips for TS LAWCET 2019
For acquiring deserving marks, candidates have to prepare themselves up to the level so that they can attempt every question properly. Furthermore, candidates should have an idea about each topic covered under the section of current affairs, general knowledge and mental ability, and aptitude for the study of Law. Hence, let’s have a glance at the tips mentioned as follows:
- Strategize the study plan after scrutinizing the syllabus and the exam pattern too.
- Try to allot more time on the topic that seems the toughest one.
- Further, start solving the previous years’ question as well as sample papers to know the test paper’s pattern including type of questions asked, marking scheme, time duration given, number of questions etc. Also, the candidates will be able to know the difficulty level of the exam.
- Also, purchase the reference books for each subject in order to learn different methods and to fetch in-depth information about the topics covered under each section.
- Before at least 3 months of the commencement of TS LAWCET 2019 exam, start taking an online mock test that will help in learning time management skills and also to enhance the accuracy.
- Lastly, stay confident and calm before and during TS LAWCET 2019 entrance test.
At last, candidates before filling up the application form must be familiar with the TS LAWCET Exam Centres 2019 prescribed by the conducting body. Therefore, for the ease of the candidates, we have provided the list of exam centres in the tabular form, all the candidates need to go through it properly and select as per your convenience and for more information, drop the comment in the comment box given below.