TS LAWCET Cutoff 2019 – The cutoff of TS LAWCET 2019 will be released after the declaration of the result i.e. in the month of June 2019. Candidates after fulfilling the cutoff percentile or minimum qualifying marks set up by the colleges that accept the score of TS LAWCET can participate in the counselling process to seek admission. However, the total numbers of 21 colleges across the country offers LLB programs and 13 institutions that offer five-years integrated law programs. Moreover, candidates to pursue LLB of 3 or 5 years have to acquire 42 marks out of 120 in the TS LAWCET 2019 exam. Now, candidates ought to know that the cutoff percentile do not remain the same every year and keep changing due to the factors that are below-mentioned. Therefore, candidates are suggested to read the article to the end and get all the relevant and thorough information about the TS LAWCET 2019 Cutoff
TS LAWCET Cutoff 2019 affecting Factors
The cutoff percentile for the participating institutes that accepts the score of TS LAWCET does not remain the same every year and keep changing due to the factors that determine the cutoff percentile. Therefore, let’s have a glance at the following factors which is responsible for the change in cutoff percentile or minimum qualifying marks:
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Number of Candidates Applied
- Cutoff or minimum qualifying marks of the previous year
- Number of Candidates Qualified
- Availability of Seats
The cutoff percentile is prepared few days after the announcement of result on the basis of performance of the candidates in the entrance test of TS LAWCET. Further, the selected candidates based on the marks obtained are called by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) for counselling process. Also, the cutoff percentiles of the participating institutes are released by TSCHE on completing the seat allotment process.
TS LAWCET Previous Year’s Cutoff
As it is already mentioned above that the TS LAWCET Cutoff 2019 will be released after the declaration of TS LAWCET 2019 result, candidates, for now, must go through the cutoff of the previous year to have a rough idea about the same.
|Colleges Name||Cutoff Status||Cutoff for General Category||Cutoff for Reserved Category|
|Pendekanti Law College||Opening||95||71|
|Mahatma Gandhi Law College||Opening||98||74|
|K.V. Ranga Reddy Law College||Opening||102||78|
|I.F.H.E. University of Law||Opening||103||81|
|Post Graduate College of Law Osmania University||Opening||102 to120||88 to 120|
TS LAWCET Cutoff 2019 of Telangana Law Colleges
Hereby, the cutoff percentile of each college that accepts the score of TS LAWCET in the state of Telangana has been given. Candidates need to check out each of them and apply as per the marks obtained in the entrance test of TS LAWCET 2019:
University College of Law, Osmania University
|For Genera Category candidates||Male||23|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)||Male||83|
|For Scheduled Tribes Candidates (ST)||Male||88|
Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad
|Candidates of General Category||Female||2130|
|For Scheduled Caste (SC)||Female||6511|
|For Scheduled Tribes Candidates (ST)||Female||8016|
University of Law, KU Campus, Warangal
|General Caste Candidates||Female||665|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)||Female||2806|
|Candidates from Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Female||2320|
Ponugoti Madhava Rao College, Hyderabad
|Those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)||Female||7927|
|Candidates from Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Female||4476|
Padama Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad
|Candidates of General Category||Female||2762|
|For Scheduled Caste Candidates (SC)||Female||7907|
|Scheduled Tribes Candidates (ST)||Female||(-)|
Sultan-Ul-Uloom College, Hyderabad
|Candidates belonging to the General Category||Female||6574|
|For candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC)||Female||(-)|
|For those candidates from Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Female||(-)|
Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad
|For General Category Candidates||Female||3574|
|To those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)||Female||7270|
|Scheduled Tribe Candidates (ST)||Female||(-)|
TS LAWCET Cutoff 2019 – Merit List
The merit list of TS LAWCET will b released along with the cutoff after the declaration of TS LAWCET 2019 result. Those candidates who will acquire 35% of minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test of TS LAWCET for the year 2019 will get shortlisted to proceed for counselling round and to seek admission in any participating institutes in the state of Telangana. However, merit list contains the names and the rank of the selected candidates according to the marks obtained.
TS LAWCET 2019 Tie-Breakers
Candidates can check the below given criteria in case the tie occurs between two candidates:
- Candidate who will obtain the highest marks in Section C that is in Aptitude will be given highest rank in the TS LAWCET 2019 merit list.
- Again if both the candidates have obtained same marks, then the marks acquired in Section B i.e. general awareness will be considered for the ranking of candidates in the merit list.
- If still, the tie-breaker occurs, then the candidates having the same marks will be kept together at the time of counselling for admission and finally, the candidate of older age will be given priority and will be selected over the younger one.
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling Process
Stage 1 – Verification of Documents/Certificates
In the counselling procedure of TS LAWCET 2019, candidates have to carry their documents for the verification purpose at Help Line Centers (HCLs). However, the verification of all the documents will begin in the month of October 2019 and the candidates will be called for the same as per their rank in the merit list. The candidates, in the counselling process have to provide their valid mobile number and also verify all the details as it will be used at the time of seat allotment. Further, in case any discrepancy occurs, get it rectified by the notifying the counselling coordinator as soon as possible. Now, candidates must go through the steps they have to go through in phase 1:
Step 1: Documents required for Verification at the time of Counselling
- Hall Ticket or Admit Card of TS LAWCET 2019
- Rank Card of TS LAWCET 2019
- Mar sheets of 10th, 12th, and graduation
- Scorecard or Result of TS LAWCET 2019 entrance test
- Candidates who have studied continuously for 7 years in the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or Non-Local have to submit the domicile certificate as a proof of local resident
- Caste certificate for the candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST or BC caste
- Transfer Certificate
- If any candidate has obtained scholarship have to submit his/her income certificate
Step 2: Payment of TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling Fee
- After completion of the documents verification during counselling process, candidates have to deposit the counselling fee that vary category wise.
- For candidates belonging to the general category have to make the payment of Rs. 1000/- as their counselling fee.
- Moreover, those belonging to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST Etc. have to remit Rs. 500/-.
Stage 2: Registration to Exercise Web Option
After paying the counselling fee, One Time Passport (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates. Moreover, candidates have to register themselves to make the web option live for them. Therefore, let’s have a look at the step-wise procedure for the same:
- Make a visit to the official website of TS LAWCET
- Click on the link of “Web Option”. A dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and rank
- Further, Security PIN Option Page will appear on the page, candidates have to select either registered mobile number or email id to receive 5 digit PIN number and click on the submit option
- After successful login, candidates ought to verify all the details entered while registering for TS LAWCET 2019. Furthermore, click on “I Agree” option prior exercising the web option.
Stage 3: Exercising of Web Option
At the last stage, candidates can select their choice of college and the program as well in the state of Telangana. Now, let’s check out the steps to complete the procedure of exercising the web option:
- First of all, click on the “Add Option” to enable the option list of colleges which will be course wise/fee wise or college type to select as per the convenience.
- A list of colleges will display on the window from which candidates can select or unselect the colleges.
- However, if any candidate wishes to change the priority of the college, candidates can click on either “UP” or “Down” option. Further, for removing any college for the selected list, candidates have to click on “Remove” option and to add more college, click on “Add option.”
- Now, click on “Save and Continue” option for proceed forward for the submission of the priority list and then click on the “Confirm” option to save the current option.
- Lastly, the candidates can preview the final list of the colleges before the final submission. If everything chosen by the candidates are correct then click on the final submission option or to make changes click on the “Back” option to add/remove/change the priority of college etc.
- After all, take the print out of the final list of colleges selected by the candidates by click on the “Print” option or can download the same from the email using the registered mail id.
At last, candidates are recommended to check the cutoff percentile released by each participating institute that accepts the score of TS LAWCET. Apart from this, candidates after reading the whole article will get to know about the merit list, counselling procedure etc. Therefore, to fetch more information related to the same and to clarify any doubt, drop the query in the comment section mentioned below.