TS LAWCET Counselling 2019 – TS LAWCET Counselling will be conducted by Osmania University in the month of June 2019 after the announcement of TS LAWCET result. The applicants who have their names in the merit list will be called for the round of counselling. Note that the counselling procedure will be held in online mode and the applicants need to visit the designated centers for the verification of documents. After the result declaration, the authority will release the list of ranking on the basis of the candidates’ score and cut off marks in the law entrance exam. Those who find their status as qualifying in the result card will be given call letters by the authority mentioning the details of counselling like date, time, venue etc. In the process of counselling, the applicants are free to opt for the course and college of their choice.
This article will discourse about TS LAWCET Counselling 2019, complete procedure of counselling rounds, schedule, seat allotment, online registration for counselling, important documents and significant facts about counselling.
Process of TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
TS LAWCET counselling process includes the online registration and physical verification of the documents at designated counselling centers. There will be two rounds of counselling. The candidates who miss the first round can appear in the second one. The detailed procedure of counselling for TS LAWCET 2019 is mentioned as under. The candidates who will be short listed for counselling round need to go through this detailed process of counselling:
The selected candidates who will get their call letters to take part in TS LAWCET counselling 2019 need to read the below given steps:
- The candidates need to visit the website of the authority and proceed to online registration for TS LAWCET Counselling 2019.
- The registration is must for the applicants who will appear for counselling round.
- In the registration procedure, the candidates are supposed to mention the information like name, date of birth, roll number and password.
- The candidates also need to make the online payment of the counselling fee.
- This fee amount will be Rs 600 for general candidates and Rs 300 for SC and ST applicants.
- Note that the counselling fee will be non transferable and non-refundable.
- The applicants can opt for their choice of college from the list given there.
- Once the applicants choose the seat online, they need to make the payment for the particular course and college to reserve the seat.
- The authority will send the notification of final seat allotment to the candidates on their registered contact number.
- The applicants who will miss the first counselling round can participate in the second round.
- In case the applicants wish to cancel the seat that was allotted by the authority in round one of counselling, they need to take part in second round of counselling for which there is certain prescribed process set by the authority.
- This second counselling round for TS LAWCET 2019 will be held at some specified centers and this information will be circulated by the authority online.
Necessary Documents for TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
All the candidates who take part in TS LAWCET counselling 2019 need to bring the below given documents for verification:
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th (qualifying examination)
- TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019
- SSC certificate and mark sheet
- Intermediate certificate and mark sheet
- Residential proof (Local or Non Local)
- Provisional or final degree certificate for Qualifying Examination
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Certificates for Sports or NCC or PH or CAP (if applicable)
- TS LAWCET Rank Card 2019
- Parents’ Income Certificate
Documents’ Verification: TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
- After the online registration process of counselling, the applicants need to visit the centers depending upon their ranking in the merit list.
- The authority will inform the applicants about the designated centers where they need to visit on the given time slot and date for verification of documents.
- The process of verification will be done rank wise.
- In the offline registration, the candidates are supposed to put their signature and submit the processing fee amount of Rs. 600 for counselling. The applicants who belong to SC and ST categories will have to make the payment of Rs 300.
- Note that the applicants will have to carry the original documents as mentioned above for the purpose of verification.
- The applicants must mention their active contact number as all the future communication will be sent on this number.
- Once the verification process gets over, the applicants will be provided the receipt for the certificates they have given to the authority where the details like applicants’ date of birth, mobile number, caste category, income of parents, local area status etc will be mentioned.
- The applicants are supposed to check these details sincerely as this information will be applied for seat allotment.
- In case of any error in the details, the candidates must report the same to the concerned authority for counselling and get it corrected.
Important Points: TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
- Osmania University is the main authority that takes the onus of conducting TS LAWCET Counselling 2019.
- The applicants who fail to furnish the documents in original as specified by the authority will not be allowed to participate in the admission process.
- The candidates will get the chance to pick their choice of college from the mentioned list during the online procedure of TS LAWCET counselling 2019.
- The candidates must bring all the mentioned documents in original.
- All the selected candidates who will participate in the process of counselling are recommended to mention the accurate information like contact number and email address so that they will get the future correspondence without any inconvenience.
This is the detailed information about TS LAWCET counselling 2019. In case of any further doubt or query, you are free to write to us.