TS LAWCET Application Form 2019- Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released notification saying that there is no age bar to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 exam. The candidates who have not filled the application form because of previous age rule yet can now proceed to fill & submit the application form. Previously, TSCHE has extended the last date of submitting the TS LAWCET Application Form 2019, the candidates can now apply till 25 April 2019. Previously, TS LAWCET Application Form 2019 has been released online by Osmania University on 15 March 2019. The candidates can get the access of the application form through the web portal of the university where they need to register themselves. Note that only those applicants will be able to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 exam that fulfills the eligibility requirements as set by the university. The candidates will have to completely fill the application form completely and submit it before the deadline that is 25 April 2019. The step by step process of filling the application form will be mentioned in this content. The correction window for TS LAWCET Application Form 2019 will be activated online by the official authority. The applicants need to deposit the given fee amount during the application process else the registration will be canceled by the authority.
This article will clarify your doubts pertaining to TS LAWCET Application Form 2019, procedure to fill out and submit the form online, eligibility requirements, application fee details and much more. Go through the same thoroughly and learn everything about TS LAWCET Application Form 2019.
Update: The Osmania University has notified that there is no age bar to apply for TS LAWCET 2019.
The exam conducting body has extended the last date of filling the application form up to 25 April 2019.
TS LAWCET Application form 2019 has been released by the conducting authority on 15 March 2019.
Click Here to fill the TS LAWCET Application form
Important Dates: TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
It is suggestible for the candidates who are interested to apply for the TS LAWCET 2019 exam to keep the track of the events and dates related to TS LAWCET. This will help them to learn about the schedule of the events in advance. The below table contains some important events and dates pertaining to TS LAWCET 2019:
|Availability of TS LAWCET application form online||15 March 2019|
|End date for submission of application form||25 April 2019 (Extended)|
|TS LAWCET Application form correction window||Notify Soon|
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The applicants who are willing to pursue the law integrated course of 5 years will have to carry the certificate of class 12th with minimum marks of 45% and it should be 40% in case of Sc and ST candidates.
- Those who are aspiring to get admission in the law programme of 3 years need to possess the Graduation degree in the layout of 10+2+3 from some reputed university or college with the minimum score of 45% in aggregate.
How to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2019?
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the university and tap on online registration.
- The applicants need to mention the contact number and active email address for the process of online registration.
- The system will generate the username and password and send the credentials to the applicants’ contact number and email id as given by them during registration.
- The applicants then need to revisit the website and enter their login credentials to get the access of TS LAWCET application form that they need to fill accurately and completely.
- The details like personal data, academic qualification, test centre, programme applied for etc need to be entered.
- After filling up of the application form, the candidates need to make the payment of the application fee amount through debit or credit card or online TS online centers.
- The candidates are suggested to take the hard copy of the application form for any kind of further use.
TS LAWCET 2019: Application Fee details
- The eligible candidates who have filled the TS LAWCET application form online will have to deposit the fee amount of Rs 800.
- The below-given modes can be used for remitting the application fee amount for TS LAWCET 2019.
Process for Fee Payment through Credit or Debit Card
The below-given steps will be followed by the candidates who want to deposit the application fee via credit or debit card:
- The applicants are suggested to carry their debit card or credit card number, pin code, etc before making the application fee payment online.
- The applicants will have to tap on the link Click here to pay online through Credit or Debit Card while visiting the page of fee payment after filling the application form.
- The applicants will then be directed towards the page of payment gateway.
- The candidates need to choose the type of card like Maestro or Master Card or VISA and mention the information like card number, the expiry date of the card, CVV and pin code.
- They need to tap on the submit button and wait for the successful payment.
- They should not interrupt in between the process of payment else the browser error may come.
- After the successful payment of application fee for TS LAWCET 2019, the applicants will get the transaction id and payment reference id that they should retain for further use.
- Once the payment is made, the candidates can proceed ahead for final submission of the application form.
Process for Fee Payment via TS Online Centers
The applicants who aspire to pay the application fee for TS LAWCET 2019 via online TS centers will have to go through the below-given steps:
- The candidates are supposed to go to any online TS centers with certain details like DOB, contact number, name, father’s name, class 10th exam hall ticket number and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- The applicants will have to make the fee payment there and take the receipt that must consist of the Transaction ID.
- This Transaction ID needs to be mentioned by the candidates online during the application fee process by clicking on the link click here if payment is done via TS Online.
- The details like name of the applicant, date of birth, contact number and the given Transaction ID will be entered there.
- The candidates then need to tap on the link Proceed for Online Application form filling and finally submit the application for TS LAWCET 2019.
Necessary Documents for TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
The applicants who are willing to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 exam and are eligible for the same will have to ensure that they possess the below-given documents that are mandatory for filling and submitting TS LAWCET application form 2019:
- Mark sheets for class 10th and 12th with hall ticket numbers.
- SSC certificate or birth certificate or another equivalent certificate for DOB proof.
- Certificate for residential status that contains the candidates’ status of resident or non-resident.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Special Category Certificate for PH, NCC or Sports (if applicable).
- Caste certificate in case the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Things to Remember: TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
- Osmania University is the main authority that is accountable for releasing the TS LAWCET application form 2019 on its website on 15 March 2019.
- The applicants need to visit the web portal of the university to fill out and submit the form online.
- The online registration is mandatory to complete the process of application for TS LAWCET exam 2019.
- Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 exam else the registration will be canceled.
- The authority will not accept any application that is incompletely filled.
- The candidates are recommended to provide only genuine information in the form as the university officials may cross check the details from the documents and if any of the information is found fake, the candidature will be rejected.
- The eligible candidates who are willing to apply for TS LAWCET 2019 are supposed to fill the form correctly without any mistake as they won’t be able to make changes in the application once it is submitted.
- The application correction window will be given to the candidates online by the official authority.
Here ends the discussion about TS LAWCET application form 2019. For any further queries or doubts, get in touch with us.