TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019 will be issued by Osmania University in the third week of May 2019. The applicants who have completely filled and submitted TS LAWCET application form and fee will be able to download the admit card from the website of the university within the given time. The candidates must first check the details mentioned on the admit card or hall ticket that include applicant’s name, photograph, roll number, test centre name and address, date and timing of exam and much more. The applicants should make the note of the instructions given on the admit card about TS LAWCET exam 2019. It is a mandate from the authority to carry the hall ticket or admit card on the day of examination else the entry of the applicants will be restricted inside the examination hall. The hard copy of the admit card needs to be retained by the candidates for future use.
This article contains the detailed information about TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019, tentative schedule for its availability, the procedure to download the admit card online, important details were given on the hall ticket and some necessary instructions that the candidates are supposed to follow.
Important Dates: TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019
The events and dates related TS LAWCET 2019 should be known to all the law aspirants who are willing to apply for this exam. The schedule for TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019 is given below in the table:
|Availability of TS LAWCET admit card||Third week of May 2019|
|TS LAWCET exam 2019||Fourth week of May 2019|
How to Download TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who have applied for TS LAWCET 2019 online without any hassle are supposed to download the admit card or hall ticket that is mandatory to carry inside the examination centre. The aspirants must know about the process of accessing the admit card online. The below-given steps will clarify the same:
- The candidates are supposed to go to the official website of the university.
- They need to mention their login credentials to get the link for TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019.
- Once the link will be displayed, the applicants need to provide the application number or registration number, date of birth and hall ticket number for qualifying exam and then tap on the download admit card tab.
- The admit card will be downloaded and the applicants need to check the details given on it.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
Details Mentioned on TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019
- Applicants’ Name– The name of the candidates will be present there as mentioned by them in the application form.
- Roll Number– The roll number of the applicants will be there in the admit card as given by Osmania University.
- Date of Birth– The date of birth of the applicants will be mentioned as per that given in the certificate of class 10th or other equivalent documents.
- Mother’s Name– The mother’s name should match with the details in the application form.
- Father’s Name– The father’s name should be the same as present in the application form.
- Test Centre Details– The name and address of the examination centre where the candidates need to appear for TS LAWCET 2019 exam will be mentioned.
- Date of Exam– The actual date on which the exam for TS LAWCET 2019 will take place is clearly present on the admit card.
- Timing– The timing of the test will be mentioned there.
- Reporting Time– The time at which the applicants will have to be present at the examination centre is also given there on the admit card.
- Course Applied for– The law programme or course applied by the candidates will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Application Number–The application number for TS LAWCET 2019 as given by the authority after the online application process will also be there on the admit card.
- Category – The category of the applicants like SC or OBC or ST or General will also be given on the hall ticket.
- Photograph– The scanned image of the applicants’ photograph that was uploaded online at the time of application process will be affixed on the admit card.
Important Instructions: TS LAWCET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates who are ready to appear in TS LAWCET exam 2019 will have to go through the details and the instructions mentioned on the back of the hall ticket.
- The applicants first need to verify the information present on the admit card that includes the name of the candidate, date of birth, address, roll number, exam centre, registration number etc.
- In case of any error or discrepancy or mismatch of the details from that provided by the candidates at the time of registration, they need to get it corrected with the help of Chief Superintendent of the concerned authorities in Osmania University.
- The applicants are not permitted to enter the examination room without TS LAWCET admit card 2019.
- The authority will not send the admit card for TS LAWCET 2019 through post and the applicants will have to download and get the print out from the website of the university.
- The authority will issue the duplicate copy of the admit card in case of any discrepancy or error in the original provided the applicants will furnish the hard copy of the TS LAWCET application form, receipt of application fee and valid id proof.
- All the applicants who fill the form online and download the admit card are supposed to take the hard copy of the hall ticket for further use.
- The applicants who will be caught performing illicit activities inside the examination hall like cheating are not permitted to proceed for the test in any case.
- The use of the cell phones, calculators, pagers and other electronic devices or study material will be strictly forbidden inside the examination hall.
This is the complete information about TS LAWCET admit card 2019. If you have any other related query, feel free to connect with us.