SET Law Syllabus 2019 – LLB candidates getting ready for the SET 2019 are recommended to acquaint themselves with the syllabus and the exam organization. The SET law curriculum 2019 will help candidates acquaint themselves with the subjects on which the queries are created. The Symbiosis International University, the central body of SET, will not issue any particulars regarding the curriculum. By understanding the SET Law syllabus 2019, the candidates can learn the law in the specific background of Humanities and social sciences are the students maintained to answer back to governance, management, and human behavior.
Candidates have an advantage over other colleagues to lead and form social and public enterprises such as the state, Non-Profit Organization, Community Organization and social initiatives. SET Law syllabus 2019 enables the learning of law in one insightful path in response to contemporary’s development with practical experience in the legal field Knowledge and skills in value framework in a fast India’s transformation in a globalized world. The candidates develop cognitive skills, Problem-solving skills, independent critical thinking with research capacities Students can cultivate the ability to appreciate the role of lawyers in judicial education.
SET Law Syllabus 2019: A Quick Glimpse
|Subjects||Topics To Be Covered|
|General English||Fill in the blanks|
|Grammar – Prepositions, Articles|
|Quantitative||Time & Work|
|Permutation & Combination|
|Profit & Loss|
|Time, Speed & Distance|
|General Awareness||Companies and founders|
|Books and authors|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||Arrangement – Seating/Circular|
|Syllogisms & Venn diagram|
Legal Reasoning Extracting findings of fact from cases, and the supporting reasoning based on the rules, policies, and evidence
Identifying arguments in cases, including policy-based reasoning and evidence-based reasoning, and reasoning about the legal sufficiency of admitted evidence; and using basic linguistic technology in legal practice.
Comprehending the SET law syllabus 2019 is one of the first steps every candidate must take before getting ready for the test. In addition to the curriculum, students also must acquaint themselves with the SET exam outline. Rendering to the pattern of the SET law, around 150 MCQS will be asked and each question will carry one mark. No points will be subtracted for incorrect tries or unanswered questions. To find out more about the arrangement of the SET 2019, see the table below
|Section||Analytical Reasoning||Logical Reasoning||General Knowledge||Reading Comprehension||Legal Reasoning|
|No. of MCQs||30||30||30||30||30|
SET Law Syllabus 2019: Important Guidelines to Follow
- To get started, applicants can acquaint themselves with the test organization and SET Law Syllabus 2019. After working through the structure and topics of the SET law 2019 entrance exam, the candidates can practice the pattern work.
- The regular solving of SET sample papers helps candidates to improve their preparation level. After having solved the sample papers and old question papers, the aspirants should go through their answers.
- Only after an analysis of the answers, the candidates are informed about the subjects where they are weak. Aspirants must work on such topics to prepare well for the test.
- It is very vital to make sure that you know your curriculum, under no circumstances assume that you can summon up enough or that the previous year’s version will do so. Be certain that you have the right curriculum and that you are working through it cautiously and dealing with the problematic areas.
- Complete all the needed or vital course readings and collect all your notes from numerous sources (such as allocutions, lessons, texts, past preps, and tests, etc.) as they are applicable for your forthcoming exam as well
- Make sure you know the layout, whereabouts, date, time, emphasis, and weight of each topic or subject to regulate your attention for each course.
- Decide what the main topics, units, theories, ideas, and issues of the course are.
- If you glance through, take note of the queries that appear to be simpler i.e. the questions you may answer and possibly plan to avoid those which appear to be tougher, set goals and settle; Keep to time ranges for questions as they are generally weighted in the same way.
Share your further views/ queries in the comment section below to connect with our experts.