SET Law Seat Allotment 2019– Symbiosis SET 2019 consultation process is to take place after the results announcement from the official authorities. The advisory procedure starts in the month of May 2019. The following procedure is to be followed for counseling and SET Law seat allotment 2019:
- At the time of the consultation, the candidate must be individually present at any specified time and on any date.
- Applicants must choose their own seats at their discretion during the consultation process.
- Carry all the original documents specified along with at least 2 copies of them.
- Once the documents have been validated, applicants will receive seat allotment.
As already mentioned, there are three symbiosis-law schools that offer access to around 700+ BA LLB and BBA LLB seats (together). Identify more about the SET Law seat allotment 2019 matrix of the law schools from the list provided below
|Law Schools||BA LLB seats||BBA LLB seats|
SET Law Seat allotment 2019: Reservation of seats
The total number of 300 seats [including 180 seats BB. A. LL. (Hons.) and 420 seats from BA. LL. (Hons.) are open for the upcoming academic year.
Separate merit lists for BBB LLB (Hons.) and BA LLB (Hons.) program will be prepared and issued. At the time of the SLAT registration, it is imperative for the candidates to clearly state the program to which they wish to apply.
|Children of Serving/Superannuated Defense officers||5%|
Over & above Authorized Opening:
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats per course|
|Overseas students||15 % (including Foreign Nationals, PIO and NRI)|
SET Law Seat Allotment 2019: Seat Reservation Guidelines
- Applicants from the category ‘ Reserved ‘ (SC/ST/OBC) will not be able to claim in the SET Law seat allotment 2019 in the general category in any case. In such entitlements, it is quantified that 50% of all seats are totally allotted for the general category, and no SC/ST/OBC person may be entitled to such seats, even on the basis of merit.
- If no candidate in the general category had secured the minimum cutoff score, the appellant submitted a petition in writing to the Supreme Court to be lodged in the general category.
- While choosing an SC/ST/OBC applicant, a relaxed standard is smeared, like the age limit, the experience, the qualification, the accepted number of chances in the written examination, the stretched area of consideration, which is more than the proposed for the general category. Candidates, etc., are the SC/ST/OBC candidates to count against reserved vacancies. Such candidates would be considered unavailable for examination against reserved vacancies
- If an applicant from earmarked categories is carefully chosen on the basis of merits in the open competition alongside the general group applicants, then he will not be included to the reserved category, that is, he is considered to be against the unreserved openings. It is irrelevant that he has provided any possibility or relaxation (such as relaxation in the age limit) for the reserved category
- If a percentage of the seat allotment is determined in relation to a particular cadre and the roster specifies the reserved SET Law seat allotment 2019, it must be stated that the seats shown at the reservation points from the members of the reserved categories and the candidates who are occupying. Affiliation to the general category is not eligible to be taken into account for the reserved places
- The fact that a significant number of members of a backward class have been appointed/promoted against general seats in the SET Exam may be a relevant aspect for the provincial government to deal with the issue of continued reservation for this class to check, but as long as the instructions/rules that provide a certain percentage of the reservations for the backward classes are effective, they must also be followed.
- From the exceeding, it is clear that the easing of the age limit is merely to give the reserved category candidates the opportunity to contend with the candidate of the general category, with all other things being equal. The state has not treated the relaxation in age and fairy as a relaxation in the standard for selection, based on the distinction of the applicant in the selection examination, i.e. the main written examination followed by an interview. Therefore, such easing may not have the right to a reserved applicant is to be considered a candidate of the category of the general group on the basis of merit in the competitive examination.
This is all about the seat allotment process of SET law 2019. Share your views in the comment section below.