SET Law Rank Predictor 2019- Symbiosis International University carries out a special admission examination for the admission of Bachelor degree courses at the various associated universities. Applicants who have appeared for the exam will be filtered on the basis of their score in the SET Law 2019 entrance exam and will continue to be called to the advisory procedure. The entrance exam comprises of five sections that include logical thinking, legal reasoning, reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, and general knowledge questions. An overall of 150 questions is asked in the exam (30 each). If you have taken up the SET Law entrance exam, you can predict your rank and probably score with the help of various SET Law rank predictor 2019 by following the steps below. This projected rank will deliver a rough idea of your performance in the entrance exam.
- Navigate to any of the SET Law Rank Predictor 2019 pages by clicking on the ‘ Right count ‘ link here.
- Once the page is open, you will see two columns on the screen. You must fill in the total number of questions you tried (from the 150) in the first column.
- In the second column, you must enter the number of correct attempts according to your own analysis.
- After you have completed the projected number of questions that you have responded correctly, click the Submit button.
- You will then be redirected to the next page where you must provide your name, email address and mobile number. Then click the Submit button again.
- Once you have completed the above steps, your anticipated rank will be displayed on the screen. A copy of the same will also be sent to you via the email address you mentioned.
- Try to provide the inputs to the best possible accuracy to get a finite result.
Advantages of using SET Law Rank Predictor 2019
- The SET Law rank predictor 2019 will help you to scrutinize your performance in the legal entrance exam and to help you guess your projected score and rank created on the basis of previous year’s inclinations and cut-off scores.
- The prediction of the rank gives you a rough idea of your probability to gain an entrance seat at the College of your preference. The rank prediction and the probable score are contingent not only on the data collected by various sources but also on the self-assessment.
- You can use the rank predictor to familiarize yourself with the likelihood that you will secure your approval in a preferred course and college before the SET Law cutoff is announced.
- Determining your probable rank can help you create a college list before starting the consultation. In this way, your task of gaining entry is easier because you can make a careful selection based on your opening and closing rows. You must exercise caution while using the rank predictor because if you choose the wrong answer key, you will get a wrong estimate of the markings, which ultimately leads to a wrong ranking.
- Apart from this, the predicted rank may vary immensely from the actual rank. Hence, this estimated rank should not be considered ample and ultimate. Only the cutoff can help increase the final scores
- The SET Law Rank predictor 2019 is a collaborative, easy-to-use tool and is developed by various sites.
- Applicants may use the rank predictor from the date of examination to the results publication and announcement of cutoff scores.
- It uses progressive algorithms, inclinations of previous year cutoff, and other statistics to forecast a very precise estimate of the definite result.
- The candidate must provide the right expected score in SET Law entrance exam to attain results that are nearer to the final result. Entering arbitrary numbers will only end in unplanned results.
- The SET Law rank predictor 2019 is not 100% precise, but only a rank that is anticipated to be very nearby to the final rank and results.
Now you are aware of the SET law rank predictor toll usages and functioning. It will definitely help the SET law aspirants.