SET Law Cutoff 2019 – Following the announcement of the SET Results 2019, the Symbiosis Law Schools will set the SET Law Cutoff 2019 for be eligible for the admission rounds of the SLAT. Applicants whose score is equal to or greater than the SET Law Cutoff 2019 will be suitable and may take part in the Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT), which are the subsequent rounds of the selection procedure. Cutoff is the most awaited event for the students who have appeared in an exam. The previous year’s cutoff will help the candidates assume the cutoff 2019 for SET law. Candidates can find further down the cutoff scores of the preceding year for both legal programs.
SET Law Cutoff: Previous Year
|Symbiosis Law School||SET Law Cut off Score for BA LLB program|
|Symbiosis Law School||SET Law Cut off Score for BBA LLB program|
Category-wise SET Law Cutoff 2019
The cutoff is published category specific for different courses. There are various courses such as Legal ability, logical reasoning, Verbal ability and others exist as part of the SLAT exam. The cut-off is issued separately for general, schedule caste, schedule tribe, physically handicapped, Kashmiri refugees and defense workforces applicants. Applicants receive seats in different courses based on cut-offs. The category-side outline for Merit List and Wait List is shown on the websites of the corresponding institutes.
|Categories||SET Law Cut off marks (BA LLB)||SET law Cut off marks (BBA LLB)|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||50||55|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||37||36|
|Scheduled tribe (ST)||31||36|
|Categories||SLS Pune BA LLB Cutoff||SLS Pune BBA LLB Cutoff||SLS Noida BA LLB Cutoff||SLS Noida BBA LLB Cutoff|
|General/Other Backward Class||96||87||93||81|
Sectional SET Law Cutoff 2019
|Section||No. of Questions||Good score|
This detailed SET Law Cutoff 2019 information is beneficial to you because:
- A reasonable view of the cut-offs of the SET-Law institutes plays a crucial role in guiding students to these institutions and in setting realistic goals.
- The cut-offs of the past few years help you to create a solid test strategy. This will help you reach the minimum score required to receive a call for the next round.
- The following step after the announcement of cut-offs is the Personal Interview and the written ability test. Hence, the candidates need to work on their writing abilities and give a lot of mock discussions to improve their self-confidence.
- The university will issue the SET Law Cutoff 2019 exclusively from each of the three participating institutes that are Symbiosis Law School in Pune, Hyderabad, and Noida.
- It is very hard to predict the exact qualifications for each college because the number of applicants is not yet known. Based on the cut-offs noted in the last two years and the assessment of the degree of difficulty with the last year’s test, we can predict the following cut-offs.
- SET Law cutoff for each of the two bachelor degree programs BA LLB and BBA LLB will be published distinctly.
- SET cutoff score 2019 is the minimum score that test takers must save in order to qualify for the pre-pickup lessons, Personal Interview and Written Assessment (PI-WAT) to be short-listed. Only after the conclusion of each recording will the final SET law of the selected candidates be issued.
- The cut-off points vary with the partaking institutes, the program and the category of the test participants. The affiliated legal institutions will prepare the SET Law 2019 on the basis of various factors, such as the degree of difficulty of the exam, the total number of seats and candidates to appear for the exam.
- Grounded on the performance of the applicants in PI-WAT rounds, the merit list will be issued for final approval procedures.
This is all about the cutoff of SET Law 2019. Stay tuned to this page to receive latest updates about SET law cutoff 2019 and other events.