SET Law Application Form 2019 – SET Law Application forms 2019 has been released from 24 January 2019, Tuesday. Candidates can register for SET Law 2019 by visiting the official website and registering via online mode only. The Symbiosis International University has announce the online availability of the SET Law Application form 2019 on 24 Jan 2019. Candidates who wanted to take up five-year integrated undergraduate degree programs such as BA LLB and BBA LLB from the Symbiosis Law Schools in Pune, Noida and Hyderabad should know this process of the application form. The deadline for the submission of the application form is 15 April 2019, Monday. The last date to pay the application fee is 15 April 2019 only. In addition to completing the SET Law Application Form 2019 for the exam, applicants must additionally apply to the institutes for which they need authorization of admittance. Let’s read further information about the application form of SET Law 2019 exam.
SET LAW Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|SET Law Events||Dates|
|Online availability of application form||24 January 2019, Tuesday|
|Last date to submit the application forms||15 April 2019, Monday|
|Last date to pay the application fee||15 April 2019, Monday|
|Online availability of Admit Card||20 April 2019, Saturday|
|Date of Final SET exam||04 May 2019, Saturday|
SET LAW Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
- Click the link SET LAW application form 2019 to start registering by visiting the official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” button to register for SET Law Entrance Exam 2019. Applicants must enter particulars such as name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number, category, chosen paper, etc.
- Subsequently entering the details, select the Law program from the list and start signing up for the application form.
- A login ID and password will be generated upon the completion of the registration process.
- Candidates are recommended to save the username and password for all upcoming events. The credentials will also be sent to candidate’s email id.
- Candidates must log in using the registered login ID to begin the SET Law application process.
- Enter the required details of the application form. Aspirants also have to upload their photos, signature and will have to pay the prescribed registration fee.
Click Here to Apply for SET Law 2019
SET LAW Application Form 2019: Application Fee
The candidates are expected to pay an application fee of INR 1750 and can use any of the below payment gateways specified.
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Bill Desk Gateway
- Demand Draft
The application fee for SET Law 2019 may also be paid via the “Payment Advice” created when completing the application form. The form “payment advice” can be dropped together with a fee of INR 1750 in cash at Axis Bank or Indian bank branches.
SET LAW Application Form 2019: Key Highlights
- Application form will only be available through the official website
- The online registration has been started from 24 January 2019 and the last date for online registration is 15 April 2019.
- A candidate may register for more than one paper, one taken up during the day and the other during the second half of the day.
- The candidate must enter all necessary essential details correctly in the SET LAW Application Form 2019.
- Before you make the fee, you must read the guidelines carefully.
- The latest scanned photo of the candidate must be uploaded.
- It is also important for the student to apply for the desired law school college and complete the admission procedure before the deadline.
- It is also obligatory to finish the payment process of the chosen institution for the preferred programs before the last date for payment of the particular program.
- Indian nationals and International applicants must apply under SET Law 2019 to be admitted to the selected undergraduate programs of Symbiosis International Deemed University.
- Any effort to impersonate or to commit professional misconduct, recognized at any stage of the admission process, would bar the candidate from the admission process to all UG programs of Symbiosis International (reputed University) and could also lead to fitting lawful action.
- For any disputes, the candidates may notify the same via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for Official Brochure of SET Law 2019
SET LAW Application Form 2019: Registration
Candidates must note that they must register for the legal programs offered at Symbiosis Law School. Only candidates registering with the relevant law faculties will be eligible for further rounds, i.e. Personal interview and written aptitude test (PI-WAT). Applicants can register separately at one of the three or all three law schools. A registration fee of INR 1000 has to be paid for the registration in every university.