SET Law Admit Card 2019 -The admit card of SET Law 2019 will be released on 20th April 2019 by the examination conducting authority i.e. Symbiosis International University for the candidates willing to pursue 5-year BA/BBA LLB program from any of the participating institutes of Symbiosis. Candidates will be able to download the admit card only in online mode by visiting the website of Symbiosis University. Further, to download the admit card, candidates have to use their login credentials which were generated after the completion of the registration process. After downloading the admit card, candidates need to take the color hard copy and paste the recent photograph on it. Also, while appearing for the entrance test, candidates must carry their hall ticket along with them. Therefore, candidates who have filled the application form must download the admit card on a priority basis and check all the details, important instructions etc. mentioned on it. Finally, read the article thoroughly to fetch the detailed information about the SET Law Admit Card 2019.
SET Law Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|SET Law 2019 Events||Date|
|Online availability of SET Law Admit Card||20th April 2019 (Saturday)|
|SET Law Entrance Exam||4th May 2019 (Saturday)|
SET Law Admit Card 2019: How to Download the Admit Card
Applicants after successful registration can download the admit card by following the below steps:
- Visit the official SLAT 2019 website and navigate to the SET Law 2019 entrance exam page.
- Enter your login information-Login ID and password.
- Select the admit card tab
- Download and save the admit card after verifying the details.
- Print two copies of the law 2019 admit card.
The admit card must contain the following information.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Applicant’s Address
- Candidate’s category
- Preferred course
- Examination Centre details with address
- Date of SLAT 2019 examination
- Seat number of the candidate
- SET Law Exam time
SET Law Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Any inconsistency in the data on the law to admit card 2019 must be conveyed to the Governing Executive body instantaneously. After downloading the admit card to make sure the details are correct on them or not printed.
- The applicant’s recent passport photograph must be affixed in the provided space over the admit card. The photograph should be a colored one and must not be more than 3 months old.
- The officials of the SIU will be verifying the Admit card by comparing the details with the identity proof document on the day of the exam. So candidates are recommended to carry one of the following documents along with the admit card to the exam center.
- Aadhar card
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s ID
- PAN Card
- Applicants should carry one of the above documents. The candidates must also write down the important dates related to law 2019 admit card to make sure that the candidates do not miss an important event.
- The Original admit card must be held safe until the admission procedure is complete.
- The admit card will be dispensed only to those candidates who have met the SET Law eligibility criteria 2019 and have efficaciously filed the online application form and paid the application fee as well.
- Candidates are recommended to save and print a couple of copies of the admit card 2019 and keep it backed up in case of loss of the first copy. SIU will not hold the law admit card 2019 after the completion of the law entrance exam 2019 on the official website, so the candidate must print and save copies when the admit card is published on the website.
- Candidates must note that the authorities will not be sending any hard copy of the admit card to the communication address of the candidates
- Students under no circumstances will be permitted to take up the entrance exam without the Admit Card.
- Admit card is required to verify the results and also during the counseling process.
SET Law 2019 Exam Centre
After downloading the admit card, the details of the allotted exam centre will also be mentioned in it. Therefore, candidates are required to go through the list of the exam centres given below in order to choose accordingly while filling up the application form.
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Jhansi, Varanasi, Meerut, Lucknow, Bareily, Aligarh, Kanpur, Allahabad|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Hooghly|
|Kerala||Kottayam, Kochi/Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Maharashtra||Kolhapur, Mumbai, Ahmednagar, Nagpur, Nashik, Bhopal, Thane, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad, Amravati|
|Haryana||Karnal, Panipat, Ambala,|
|Tamil Nadu||Madhurai, Coimbatore, Chennai|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Varodara, Surat, Gandhinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior, Bhopal|
|Punjab||Ludhiana, Patiala, Jalandhar, Chandigarh/Mohali,|
|Delhi NCR||Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada,|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
The various aspects of admit card of SET Law 2019 have been covered in this article. Post your further queries in the comment box below.