SET Law Admit Card 2019 – Symbiosis Law School steers each year to conduct the joint entrance exam to select the qualifying candidates for the various law courses. The registration process is common for the entire entrance exam. Applicants can register via the online mode. The admit card will be available only to those candidates who successfully register themselves. The SET law admit card 2019 will be accessible to candidates via online mode. The student will be able to admit the card from the third week in April 2019. The admit card will be available only on the official website of the SLAT 2019. No applicant will be able to take up the entrance exam without the admit card. The students will have to carry any one of the photo identity proof issued by the government along with the admit card to the exam center. To understand the main and complete aspects associated with the SET Law Admit Card 2019, read the full article below.
SET Law Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|SET Law 2019 Events||Date(Tentative)|
|Online availability of SET Law Admit Card||Third week of April 2019|
|SET Law Entrance Exam||First week of May 2019|
SET Law Admit Card 2019: How to Download the Admit Card
Applicants after successful registration can download the admit card by following the below steps:
- Visit the official SLAT 2019 website and navigate to the SET Law 2019 entrance exam page.
- Enter your login information-Login ID and password.
- Select the admit card tab
- Download and save the admit card after verifying the details.
- Print two copies of the law 2019 admit card.
The admit card must contain the following information.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Applicant’s Address
- Candidate’s category
- Preferred course
- Examination Centre details with address
- Date of SLAT 2019 examination
- Seat number of the candidate
- SET Law Exam time
SET Law Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Any inconsistency in the data on the law to admit card 2019 must be conveyed to the Governing Executive body instantaneously. After downloading the admit card to make sure the details are correct on them or not printed.
- The applicant’s recent passport photograph must be affixed in the provided space over the admit card. The photograph should be a colored one and must not be more than 3 months old.
- The officials of the SIU will be verifying the Admit card by comparing the details with the identity proof document on the day of the exam. So candidates are recommended to carry one of the following documents along with the admit card to the exam center.
- Aadhar card
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s ID
- PAN Card
- Applicants should carry one of the above documents. The candidates must also write down the important dates related to law 2019 admit card to make sure that the candidates do not miss on an important event.
- The Original admit card must be held safe until the admission procedure is complete.
- The admit card will be dispensed only to those candidates who have met the SET Law eligibility criteria 2019 and have efficaciously filed the online application form and paid the application fee as well.
- Candidates are recommended to save and print a couple of copies of the admit card 2019 and keep it backed up in case of loss of the first copy. SIU will not hold the law admit card 2019 after the completion of the law entrance exam 2019 on the official website, so the candidate must print and save copies when the admit card is published on the website.
- Candidates must note that the authorities will not be sending any hard copy of the admit card to the communication address of the candidates
- Students under no circumstances will be permitted to take up the entrance exam without the Admit Card.
- Admit card is required to verify the results and also during the counseling process.
The various aspects of admit card of SET Law 2019 have been covered in this article. Post your further queries in the comment box below.