Sastra University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be decided by Sastra University, Thanjavur and the candidates who meet all the mentioned conditions will get the chance to apply for BA LLB integrated course of 5 years. The applicants who are interested to pursue the BA LLB programme from this university will have to first ensure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as set by the university. Reading about the eligibility criteria for Sastra University BA LLB Exam is quite important for the aspirants before filling and submitting the application form. The candidates won’t be able to appear in this exam if they fail to meet any of the eligibility conditions specified by the authority. If the ineligible applicants submit the application form online, the university will reject it after proper scrutiny.
This article is all about the Sastra University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019, facts about the same, significance of the eligibility criteria, things to remember about it and much more. The candidates should go through the content if they wish to apply for this exam.
Sastra University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Details)
To get eligible for the admission programme of BA LLB from Sastra University, the applicants need to fulfill the below given requirements related to the minimum education, marks and others.
- The candidates must have passed the exam of class 12thwith the reputed board whether state of central and it should be acclaimed SASTRA University.
- The applicants should have attained the minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exam of class 12th.
- The candidates must have taken English as the mandatory subject in class 12th.
Significance of Sastra University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates must be aware of the Sastra University BA LLB Exam Eligibility Criteria in order to get the hint whether they can apply for the exam or not.
- Without going through the minimum eligibility requirements, the applicants cannot be sure about their involvement in the admission process for BA LLB course.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any level of the admission procedure in case the applicants will be found ineligible.
- It is therefore highly suggestible to read the eligibility conditions before proceeding ahead for application process of Sastra University BA LLB Exam 2019.
- The university will reject the application of the candidates who apply for the exam without meeting the eligibility requirements as specified by the authority.
Points to Remember: Sastra University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who are interested to get selected in Sastra University BA LLB Exam and pursue the integrated course of 5 years will have to start from the scratch that is they need to meet the eligibility criteria for the same.
- No need to apply for the exam and start preparing it without reading about the eligibility conditions like qualifying exam, marks etc.
- Those who have attained less than 50% marks in class 12th exam will not be able to appear in Sastra University BA LLB Exam.
- They must have English subject in class 12th else they won’t apply for this BA LLB exam 2019.
- Note that the application Form fee is non transferable and non refundable in case the university rejects the candidates’ application due to ineligibility.
- The candidates should not fill the application and submit the same along with application fee without ensuring that they are eligible to apply for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 Exam.
This is the detailed information about Sastra University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019. If you have any further doubt, connect with us.