Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019 – will be released online by School of Law – SASTRA University in the 3rd week of April 2019. The applicants who are willing to undergo the BA LLB course from this university will have to qualify this law entrance test. Those who are eligible to apply for this exam need to fill the application form online and submit it before the last date that will fall in the second week of May 2019. The candidates must note the fact that meeting the eligibility requirements set by the university is mandatory to proceed for the process of online application. Those who do not pay attention to the eligibility conditions and apply for this law exam need to face the rejection of the application. The applicants must be accurate in providing the details through application form and ensure that the information is genuine.
In this article, the applicants will get the important dates related to Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019, important facts about it, complete process to fill and submit the Sastra University BA LLB Exam Application form and fee online, points to remember, eligibility criteria and much more.
Sastra University BA LLB Important Dates 2019
The candidates who are looking forward to get admission in BA LLB course from Sastra University need to clear the entrance test. For this, they must start with reading about the eligibility criteria and then the important dates related to the exam as mentioned below:
|Release of notification online||Second week of April 2019|
|Availability of Sastra University BA LLB application form online||Third week of April 2019|
|Deadline to submit the Sastra University BA LLB application form||Second week of May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Sastra University BA LLB 2019
To apply for Sastra University BA LLB exam 2019, the candidates must fulfill some eligibility requirements prescribed by the university. These are the eligibility criteria for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 as given below:
- The candidates must have cleared the exam of class 12th or other equivalent exam from reputed college or University.
- The age of the applicants needs to be above 17 years.
These are the minimum requirements that the university demands from the candidates before applying for Sastra University BA LLB exam.
Important Facts: Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates will get the access of the application form for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 from the web portal sastra.edu.
- It is necessary to go through the eligibility criteria before online registration for application process.
- Those who are eligible can proceed ahead but the ineligible candidates cannot fill the application and take part in the Sastra University BA LLB admission process.
- The authority will cancel the candidature in case the applicants will be found ineligible after proper verification of the details.
- The information given by the candidates in the application form must be genuine and authentic.
- The candidates can make the application fee payment through online or offline modes.
- In case of offline mode, DD of Rs.300/- will be made in the name of SASTRA University and it should be payable at Thanjavur.
- Those who choose to pay the application fee online can use debit card or net banking or credit card.
- The candidates after filling the details appropriately in the form need to attach the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format else the application will get rejected.
- The application fee amount for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 will not be refunded in case the authority rejects the application due to the ineligibility of the candidates.
- As the university will not allow the applicants to make changes in the form post submission, the candidates must recheck the details before submitting the application online.
How to Fill Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019?
- The candidates who are willing to apply for Sastra University BA LLB exam 2019 and are eligible as per the above given conditions should know about the complete process of application form filling, registration, fee details and submission. Let’s apprehend about the same in steps:
- The candidates need to go to the official website of the university that is sastra.edu and click on online registration.
- The applicants are supposed to enter the details to create the login credentials.
- Once the user name and password are generated, the candidates will be able to access the Sastra University BA LLB application form 2019.
- The applicants are required to fill the personal, educational and other mandatory details properly in the form and review the same.
- The applicants must remember the deadline to submit the application and do it before that.
- After filling the application form, the applicants need to make the fee payment which is Rs. 300/- through online or offline mode.
- As the candidates will not get second chance to rectify the details in the application form once it is submitted, they need to be extra cautious while filling it and check the information once again before final submission.
Application Fee Details
- The application fee amount for Sastra University BA LLB exam will be Rs. 300/- and the candidates can make the payment via offline or online mode.
- For online mode, they are supposed to pay the amount through debit card or net banking or credit card.
- For offline mode, they will have to arrange for the Demand Draft of Rs 300/- from the nationalized bank in the name of SASTRA University and payable at Thanjavur.
Points to Remember: Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Only the eligible candidates can apply for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 exam.
- The application fee is mandatory to submit else the application process will be considered incomplete.
- The applicants need to submit the form before the last date.
This is the detailed information about Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019. If you have any doubt, write to us.