Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019 – The application form for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 has been released from 1st January 2019 and the last day to fill the application form till 31st March 2019. Moreover, post successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to generate the admit card which will be made available from before a week of the commencement of the exam which is going to be conducted on 12th May 2019. Further, post conduction of the exam, the result will be declared on 31st May 2019. Therefore, those candidates intended to pursue law program from Sastra Deemed University in the session 2019 must apply for it on a priority basis. However, prior to filling the application form, check the eligibility criteria to know the requirements set by the examination conducting authority. Also, start preparing for the exam from now onwards after going through the syllabus and exam pattern. Lastly, the interested candidates must read the article thoroughly and stay tuned to our website for further updates.
Sastra University BA LLB Important Dates 2019
The candidates who are looking forward to getting admission in BA LLB course from Sastra University need to clear the entrance test. For this, they must start with reading about the eligibility criteria and then the important dates related to the exam as mentioned below:
|Availability of Sastra University BA LLB application form online||1st January 2019|
|Deadline to submit the Sastra University BA LLB application form||31st March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Sastra University BA LLB 2019
To apply for Sastra University BA LLB exam 2019, the candidates must fulfill some eligibility requirements prescribed by the university. These are the eligibility criteria for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 as given below:
- The candidates must have cleared the exam of class 12th or other equivalent exams from reputed college or University.
- The age of the applicants needs to be above 17 years.
These are the minimum requirements that the university demands from the candidates before applying for Sastra University BA LLB exam.
Important Facts: Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates will get the access of the application form for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 from the web portal sastra.edu.
- It is necessary to go through the eligibility criteria before online registration for application process.
- Those who are eligible can proceed ahead but the ineligible candidates cannot fill the application and take part in the Sastra University BA LLB admission process.
- The authority will cancel the candidature in case the applicants will be found ineligible after proper verification of the details.
- The information given by the candidates in the application form must be genuine and authentic.
- The candidates can make the application fee payment through online or offline modes.
- In case of offline mode, DD of Rs.650/- will be made in the name of SASTRA University and it should be payable at Thanjavur.
- Those who choose to pay the application fee online can use the debit card or net banking or credit card.
- The candidates after filling the details appropriately in the form need to attach the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format else the application will get rejected.
- The application fee amount for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 will not be refunded in case the authority rejects the application due to the ineligibility of the candidates.
- As the university will not allow the applicants to make changes in the form post submission, the candidates must recheck the details before submitting the application online.
How to fill SASTRA University 2019 Application Form
1. To fill the application form for admission in Sastra University, candidates have to first register themselves by visiting the official website of Sastra University. While registering for Sastra University, candidates have to fill provide their personal details. Post completion of the registration process, the login credentials will be generated and will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the candidates.
2. Using the login credentials, candidates can proceed for filling up the application form where the candidates have to enter or fill their name, parent’s name, date of birth, address, etc. After this, candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format
3. Lastly, make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 650/- in either online or offline mode. To remit the fee in online mode, use the credit card, debit card, or net banking whereas, to pay the fee in offline mode, submit the Demand Draft which should be payable in the favor of Sastra University.
Points to Remember: Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Only the eligible candidates can apply for Sastra University BA LLB 2019 exam.
- The application fee is mandatory to submit else the application process will be considered incomplete.
- The applicants need to submit the form before the last date.
This is the detailed information about Sastra University BA LLB Application Form 2019. If you have any doubt, write to us.