Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019 – will be released by SASTRA University in the first week of June 2019. This exam will be conducted to provide the admission in BA LLB course from this university. The admit card will be available on the website of the university and the candidates need to login to their accounts to get the access of the same. They are supposed to download the admit card by entering their date of birth and roll number. The authority will not send the hall ticket by post or courier. The candidates will have to take the hard copy of the same through online mode. Only those candidates who have their registration for Sastra University BA LLB Exam will be able to issue the admit card. It is necessary for the candidates to bring this admit card on the day of exam else the entry will not be given. This article is about the detailed information related to Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019, dates and events, process to download the admit card, important mentions and instructions.
Important Dates: Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have applied for Sastra University BA LLB Exam 2019 and completed the process of application need to know about the events and dates related to Sastra University BA LLB admit card that include the last date for application submission, issuance of admit card and examination date. The below given table is all about the important dates pertaining to Sastra University BA LLB Exam 2019:
|Issuance of Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card||First week of June 2019|
|Sastra University BA LLB Exam 2019||Last week of June 2019|
Important Facts: Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019
- The applicants will be issued admit card for Sastra University BA LLB Exam in the first week of June 2019 through online mode.
- The candidates need to download the admit card from the website of Sastra University.
- The university will not send the hard copy of the admit card to the candidates’ address through post or courier.
- No applicant will be able to appear in Sastra University BA LLB Exam without the admit card as it is considered as the hall ticket that contains the information like name of the applicant, application number, test centre details, exam date, time and much more.
- Those who do not carry the Sastra University BA LLB Exam admit card on the examination date will not be allowed to sit inside the examination hall.
- The candidates need to sign on the given space in admit card in presence of the invigilator.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to check the details present on the admit card and verify their accuracy. In case of any error, they must connect with the concerned officials of the university and the authority will reissue the rectified admit card to the candidates.
- The instructions written in the admit card must be followed sincerely by the applicants else they won’t be able to apprehend about the guidelines of Sastra University BA LLB Exam.
- The candidates must note that they cannot make any alterations in the admit card else it will be considered invalid.
How to Download Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019?
The university will provide the online facility to get the access of the Sastra University BA LLB Exam admit Card. The candidates need to login to the registered account and click on the link for admit card to download the same. The details given in it must be read thoroughly and if there is some error, the case should be reported to the university officials. The below step wise process needs to be followed by the applicants to access the hall ticket online:
- The candidates are supposed to go to the official web portal of the university that is www.sastra.edu.
- They need to enter their credentials to login the account.
- The page will be displayed on the screen containing the tab for admit card download.
- The candidates are required to tap on this button and mention the details like date of birth and registration number and hit on submit tab.
- The applicants will be able to see the admit card on the screen.
- They need to verify the personal details mentioned in the admit card and check whether they match with that provided at the time of registration.
- The candidates must take the print of the admit card for carrying the same on the examination day and also for further use.
Important Mentions: Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019
The admit card for Sastra University BA LLB Exam will contain the personal details of the applicants like name, date of birth, roll number issued by the university etc and the examination details like date, time, centre name etc. These are quite important to appear in the exam and the applicants must ensure that they bring the admit card inside the examination hall to let the invigilator check the information in it. The details are as under:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Examination venue
- Important instructions
Important Instructions: Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019
- The candidates must read about the instructions or guidelines pertaining to Sastra University BA LLB 2019 Exam before appearing for the same.
- Those who do not bring the admit card will not be given entry in the examination room.
- The invigilator will keep the check on the candidates who won’t carry the same.
- The electronic devices like mobile phones, pagers, digital watches and study material like books etc are strictly restricted inside the examination hall.
- The candidates who will be found indulges in cheating will be discontinued to give the exam.
This is the complete information about Sastra University BA LLB Admit Card 2019. To clear more doubts, you can connect with us.