RULET Seat Allotment 2019 – Counselling is the final phase of the admission process for the 5-year LLB program. In the counselling procedure, candidates are offered places corresponding to the rank achieved by the RULET exam in 2019. Students who are seated must also check their documents and pay the fee that is valid at the time of RULET 2019 Counselling. The previous year it was noted that the University of Rajasthan had about 120 places for the 5-year LLB program. Students need to remember one important thing, namely that they should check whether they meet the eligibility criteria set by Rajasthan University. But before we tell you the selection criteria, we would like to inform you about the expected dates for the RULET 2019. Although these data are preliminary, students may expect the data to remain unchanged for RULET 2019 as well.
RULET Seat Allotment 2019: Reservation Guidelines
- All Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and OBC applicants who have cleared the qualifying examination for admission to a University program may be allocated seats in the order of merit within their category to which they fit into.
- Seat reservation/relaxation of grades for S.C., S.T. & OBC Physically disabled candidates are in accordance with the government’s policy.
- 3% of the total number of places in each category and each course in the specified faculties are reserved for Disabled candidates defined as deaf/ stupid/blind / loss of limbs with permanent disability according to reservation policy of the Government of Rajasthan.
- 1% of the overall number of seats in every category and every course in the Faculties stated will be earmarked for the Children of Kashmiri Immigrants.
- 15% surplus seats in all programs will be earmarked for International candidates including Persons of Indian Origin. Out of the 15% surplus seats, 5% of the seats would be first occupied by wards of NRIs, upon payment of the fees
Steps Involved in the RULET Seat Allotment 2019 Process
- After publication of the entrance examination result, the competent authority will publish the list of merit for the candidates. The ranks are assigned to the candidate on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination or the aptitude test.
- The priority will be given to the candidates who achieved the highest rank in the written test. After the publication of the list of merit, candidates are consulted for the consultation.
- At the time of the consultation, candidates must select the choices for the universities according to their preferences. Places are allocated on the basis of rank and availability of seats.
- Candidates are required to report to the assigned institution with seat allocation for final approval.
RULET Seat Allotment 2019: General Guidelines
- Admission is based on merit, subject to the availability of seats in each category and the fulfillment of the conditions set by the University for this purpose.
- Non-Rajasthan candidates acquiring the second section from other states may also be considered dependent on the number of unfilled seats after all the qualified candidates from Rajasthan and First Division holders from other states are assigned. However, the rule of minimum percentage, wherever applicable, is followed.
- A candidate with the prior examination of a course as a non-collegiate candidate may be considered for admission to the next higher grade in the same course if places are available.
- The first stage of seat allocation starts on the merit and precedence of the options. If an applicant is assigned in the second round after the allocation of the seat in the first round is on the list, the allotment of the first round will be canceled. As soon as the last place and the last rank are assigned, the placing process ends.
- The outstanding unoccupied seats under the reserved classes with reserved special categories will be transformed into the category “General Merit” and allotted to the candidates of this category.
- If a candidate submits the allocated seat during and after conclusion of the second prolonged round, their entire fee will be lost.
- If a candidate does not return the original registration confirmation, Bank Challan, and Verification Certificate, they will not be able to give up or cancel the seat.
Feed your further queries about RULET seat allotment 2019 to the comment box below and our experts will respond in no time.