RULET Score 2019 will be released online by Rajasthan University in the 2nd week of June 2019. In the scorecard, the candidates will be able to see their marks, section wise and overall, obtained in RULET 2019. The authority will publish the scorecard of RULET 2019 on its website and the applicants can download the same online. They need to mention their registration number or application number and password to login to their registered accounts with RU portal in order to view the score online. Those who have attained the score as per the cut off mark set by the university for RULET 2019 will be considered as qualified. The merit list will be prepared for RULET 2019 as per the performance of the candidates and their ranking. The selection will be made on the basis of merit list and the shortlisted candidates will move on to the stage of counselling.
In this article, the applicants will get the complete idea of RULET Score 2019, process to get the access of the same online, important facts and points about the scorecard, details given on it and much more.
Key Facts: RULET Result 2019
- RULET score will be out in the form of result in the second week of June 2019.
- The candidates can access the same on the official portal of Rajasthan University.
- There is no other way to see the result except the online mode.
- The hard copy of the scorecard must be retained by the candidates for further use.
- The candidates need to login to their registered account to get the access of RULET score 2019.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon their performance in the exam that will be depicted from their ranking in the merit list.
- The applicants will not get the RULET score card offline through post by the university.
- The qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to take part in RULET counselling and seat allotment process.
Important Dates: RULET Score 2019
The candidates who have given the exam of RULET 2019 must be excited to know about their score in the exam. The university will publish the schedule of the same online and the applicants will have to pay heed to it. The below-given table contains the events and dates pertaining to RULET Score 2019:
End date to submit RULET Application form
Second week of May 2019
RULET exam 2019
Fourth week of May 2019
Process of GD and PI
Fourth week of May to the first week of June 2019
RULET Score 2019
Second week of June 2019
How to Check RULET Score 2019?
The steps to download RULET score online are mentioned below. The candidates must understand their significance and make the note of the procedure so that they could be able to get the access of their score in RULET 2019.
- The foremost step of the process is that the applicants will have to go to the official web portal of Rajasthan University.
- The candidates are then supposed to log in thereby entering their credentials.
- Once they hit the submit tab, the page will be displayed where the link for RULET score 2019 will be given.
- The candidates need to mention their seat number to get the glimpse of the scorecard.
- The applicants then need to download the result from the PDF file that will be displayed on the screen.
- They can see their marks in RULET 2019 and also check other personal details.
- The print out of scorecard is mandatory for further admission process.
RULET Merit List 2019
- RULET merit list will be prepared by Rajasthan University on the grounds of the applicants’ score in the exam.
- The cut off marks will decide the qualifying status of the candidates and play a vital role in the calculation of ranking.
- On the basis of the merit list, the admission will be granted as per the counselling process.
- Those who have their names in RULET merit list will e considered as eligible to appear for counselling and seat allotment process of RULET 2019.
RULET Cut Off 2019
- RULET cut off will be released by Rajasthan University on its official portal.
- The list of cut off score will be published category wise and depend upon the number of reserved candidates of SC, ST, and OBC.
- This is the minimum score that the applicants need to attain to get qualified in RULET 2019.
- The merit list will be decided on the grounds of cut off score.
- RULET Counseling will be organized by the university post result declaration and merit list announcement.
- The candidates need to see their ranking in the merit list and get ready for counselling round if their name exists in it.
- The counselling process will be commenced in the month of July and the participants need to visit the venue on time.
- The steps like filling of choices and seat allotment will take place in RULET counselling 2019.
- The applicants need to give their preferences of course and college by filling the form online.
- The university will consider the choices of the participants at the time of seat allotment. Not only this, the ranking of the applicants, their score, category, and availability of seats will also be taken into account before final seat allotment.
- The participants need to bring all the required documents during the counselling process for the purpose of verification.
- The seat availability will be announced online by the colleges after the declaration of the result.
- After the final allotment of seat, the candidates need to deposit the course fee and report to the given college as per the specified date and time.
This is the complete information on RULET score 2019. The candidates must go through the content and in case of any doubt regarding the same; they can simply get in touch with us.