RULET Important Dates 2019 – The notification for RULET Important Dates 2019 will be released by University of Rajasthan in the month of April 2019. RULET is the law entrance test organized by RU for the aspirants to take admission in integrated law courses of 5 years. The candidates need to qualify the RULET 2019 in order to pursue various law courses from the colleges affiliated by Rajasthan University. Before proceeding towards the application and other process of RULET 2019, it is necessary for the aspirants to discover about the schedule of the related events like application release date, application submission date, RULET 2019 exam, admit card issuance online, process of GD and PI schedule, final result declaration and the counselling procedure. The significance of knowing the dates of these events in advance is that the applicants need not to face any last minute hassles. Moreover, getting the tentative idea of the occurrence of events pertaining to RULET 2019 in advance is always beneficial.
Read this article that contains the detailed information on RULET Important Dates 2019. Those who do not have the habit of recalling the dates can make the note of it.
RULET Important Dates 2019 (Table)
The tabular form of RULET Important Dates 2019 is mentioned below. The applicants first take the look of the same and then go ahead to apply for this exam.
|RULET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of RULET Application form 2019||First week of April 2019|
|Deadline to submit RULET Application form 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Issuance of RULET Admit Card 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|RULET 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|RULET GD & PI rounds||Last week of May 2019|
|RULET Result declaration 2019||Third week of June 2019|
|RULET Counselling commencement 2019||First week of July 2019|
RULET Important Dates 2019 (Details)
The candidates who are willing to apply for RULET 2019 exam will have to get the detailed information about RULET Important Dates 2019 as mentioned below:
RULET Application Form 2019
- RULET application form 2019 will be available online in the first week of April 2019.
- Rajasthan University is the apex body to release the application on its official website.
- The candidates can download the form directly from its web portal online for offline process and submit the same to the department of law through post.
- The applicants who wish to complete the application process online need to register themselves first and then access the link for RULET application form 2019.
- In both the online as well as offline mode of application, the documents need to be attached and the payment of application fee should be done.
- The information that the applicants furnish in the form should be genuine and accurate else the authority will reject the application and cancel the registration of the candidates.
- The application fee amount will be Rs 2000/- for all the candidates irrespective of their categories.
- The application form for RULET 2019 should be submitted by the candidate before the end of second week of May 2019.
RULET Admit Card 2019
- The schedule for the availability of RULET Admit card 2019 will be in the last week of May 2019.
- To download the hall ticket or admit card online, the candidates need to login their registered account with Rajasthan University portal and click on the given link for RULET Admit Card 2019.
- The candidates need to carry this document on the day of RULET exam else they will not be permitted to appear in the test.
- RULET admit card contains the important details like name, roll number, registration number, test centre name, address, examination date, timing, reporting time and much more.
- The candidates will have to follow the instructions given at the back of the admit card while goint to appear for the exam.
RULET Exam 2019
- RULET 2019 exam will be held in last week of May 2019.
- The applicants are supposed to go through the instructions as mentioned in the admit card and then appear for the exam.
- RULET 2019 will be the offline exam where the candidates need to make use of pen and paper to solve the questions.
- Total 200 questions will be asked and all are of multiple choice type.
- The candidate must keep their eyes on time as they need to complete the paper within 2 hours.
- Any applicant who visits the examination centre without admit card and id proof will be restricted from appearing in the exam.
GD/ PI Process for RULET
- The round of GD and PI will be organized by the university in the last week of May 2019.
- The applicants who obtain the qualifying marks in the written exam of RULET will get the opportunity to take part in the process of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
RULET Result 2019
- RULET result 2019 will be declared online by RU in the third week of June 2019.
- The candidates can see the result online by visiting the web portal of Rajasthan University.
- The marks and the qualifying status of the candidates will be mentioned in the score card.
- The candidates who clear the rounds of GD and PI will find their names in the merit list and can take part in RULET counselling 2019.
RULET Counselling 2019
- The counselling process for RULET 2019 will be started in the first week of July 2019.
- Those who qualify the rounds of written test, GD and PI will be considered as selected for admission at various law colleges and they need to appear for counselling.
- The seat allotment will depend upon the score of the candidates in RULET written exam and their performance in GD and PI rounds.
- The candidates need to bring the specified documents for verification during the counselling process.
This is the detailed information about RULET important dates 2019. For any kind of query or doubt, you are free to contact us.