RULET Exam Centre 2019 – RULET or Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test is conducted by Rajasthan University aiming to offer admission in integrated law program at a duration of five years. The candidates willing appear for RULET 2019 must fill the application form which will be made available most probably from the month of August 2019 and will conclude in the month of September; moreover, it is more important for the candidates to know about the exam Centres where the exam will be conducted. The details of the exam centre will be mentioned below in this article. Further, the details of the exam Centre, date and time will be mentioned in the admit card and can be downloaded from the official website. RULET exam will be held most probably in the month of September 2019 in offline mode that is pen paper based. The result will be declared after the exam held that is most probably in the month of June 2019. Get detailed information on RULET Exam Centre 2019 along with the exam pattern and preparation tips and much more.
RULET Exam Centre 2019
The candidates who are going appear for the exam must know about the exam Centre where the exam will be conducted; for the reference of the candidates, the details of the exam Centre is mentioned below. Further, RULET 2018 was conducted at the main campus of Rajasthan University, Jaipur from 10: 00 AM to 12:00 noon. It is expected that the venue will not be changed for the upcoming session. Therefore, the address is as follows:
JLN Marg, Jaipur – 302004
RULET Exam Centre 2019 – Documents need to carry on the exam day
The candidates before leaving for the exam centre must keep all the necessary documents. The below-mentioned documents must be carried by the candidates:
- RULET admit card is the most important document which one must carry, without this, the candidates will not be able to enter the examination hall.
- Apart from the admit card, the candidates must carry one id valid ID proof such as driving license, voter id, or PAN card.
Important guidelines for RULET Exam Centre 2019
The candidates must follow the below-given instructions
- The candidates must reach the examination hall 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the examination.
- In case, any candidate reaching the examination centre late will not be given permission to enter the examination hall.
- Further, it is very important for the candidates to carry the admit card as this the most important documents. Also, carry one of the identity proof.
- The candidates must not carry electronic gadgets such as calculator, watch, cell phone etc to the examination hall.
- If any candidates found breaking any rules will be expelled and their candidature will be cancelled.
RULET Exam Centre 2019 – Preparation Tips
To qualify the exam with good marks the candidates need intensive preparation. And to gauge your preparation level few methods and tricks are given below:
- Thoroughly go through the syllabus and exam pattern and accordingly prepare the timetable and follow it strictly.
- Strategize your study plan weekly, monthly, and daily basis.
- Refer good books of best author and publication.
- Learn tips and tricks as well as shortcuts to solve the difficult and twisted question.
- Take as many as mock test as well as sample paper and previous year question paper.
- Revise regularly so that you can cover the entire syllabus.
- Learn basic concepts and develop strong fundamental as most of the questions asked are based on this.
- Identify your weakness and strength and take a step to improve it.
- Lastly stay calm and focused so that you can perform well in your exam.
RULET Exam Centre 2019 – Admit Card
Once the application is over, the examination conducting body that is University of Rajasthan will release the admit card and dispatch it through post. The RULET admit card will consist of name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, and venue as well as the address of the exam Centre along with the time and important instruction related to the exam.
If any candidate does not receive the admit card on time he/she must contact the authority to release the duplicate admit card before the exam date. The documents required to issue another RULET 2019 admit card are as mentioned below:
- One photo ID
- One passport size photo same as affixed in the application form
- Receipt of RULET admission form.
Note: The candidate must carry the admit card as it is the most important document, without this the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Solve your queries related to RULET Exam Centre 2019 by leaving your comment in the below-given comment box.