RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – is laid down by Rajasthan University. It contains the set of conditions that are required to be fulfilled by the candidates who aspire to apply for RULET or Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. Those who qualify this exam will get the chance to pursue undergraduate law programmes from various reputed colleges in Rajasthan state. There are certain requirements like academic qualification, age limit, marks obtained in qualifying exam etc that come under RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019. It is must for the law aspirants to first pass the eligibility criteria laid down by the university and then approach to complete the process of application. The reservation rules are also laid down by the authority and the candidates need to go through the same. Those who fail to meet the eligibility conditions for RULET 2019 cannot appear for the exam as it will be against the regulations of the authority.
In this article, the applicants will be able to get clarity on RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019, details about the same, important dates, significance of eligibility criteria and what will e the next step if the candidates fulfill the eligibility requirements.
RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019: An Overview
There are some requirements that the authority prescribes for the applicants who wish to take part in the admission process of various law courses through RULET 2019. These set of conditions are considered as eligibility criteria for RULET 2019. As per the regulations specified by RU, the candidates need to meet all the given conditions without fail if they want to apply for this law entrance test. Go through the detailed information of RULET eligibility criteria 2019 as mentioned below:
- The candidates need to be the citizen of India or Indian Nationals.
- They must fulfill the requirements of local or non-local status for RULET 2019.
- Those who are not Indian Nationals can also apply for RULET 2019.
- The general category candidates who are looking forward to get admission in LLB course of three years through RULET 2019 must have cleared the graduation from any reputed college or university. The minimum marks of the candidates need to be 50% in aggregate.
- The reserved category applicants who are willing to pursue LLB course of three years from the law colleges affiliated by RU need to have the degree of Graduation from some acclaimed institute or college with minimum aggregate marks of 45%.
- Note that the relaxation in marks will be there for the candidates who come under SC and ST categories and it will be 5%.
- As far as the age limitations are concerned, the applicants must not be older than 30 years. This is applicable for the applicants who belong to General category and want to pursue LLB course of 3 years.
- For those who fall under the reserved categories of SC and ST, there will be the relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age.
- Those who wish to undergo LLB course of 5 years should not have more than 20 years of age.
- For SC and ST candidates, again there will be the relaxation of 5 years in age limit.
- The applicants must remember the fact that the age criteria mentioned above is yet to be applied as the decision is pending at the end of Supreme Court of India. Thus there is no age limitation for the candidates to apply for RULET 2019.
Reservation Criteria for RULET 2019
- Rajasthan University has specified the reservation rules and regulation for the applicants who belong to various reserved categories and the candidates need to fulfill the same while applying for RULET 2019.
- It is mandate from the authority that the law aspirants need to follow the regulations prescribed by RU for undergraduate law courses.
- The applicants need to remember the fact that sticking to the regulations laid down by RU is compulsory and in case any of the applicants’ deviate from the same, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage of admission process.
Importance of Knowing RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Knowing about RULET eligibility criteria 2019 is something that the candidates must do at the very first while applying for RULET 2019. There are various reasons that support this fact:
- The authority expects the aspirants to meet some requirements related to educational qualification, marks, age etc and these are all mentioned under RULET eligibility criteria 2019.
- This is the foremost step for the admission process of various law programmes through RULET.
- In case the applicants are not eligible as per the criteria set by RU and still they go ahead and fill the application online, the authority will reject the same during the scrutiny process.
What if the Candidates fulfil RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019?
The law aspirants who meet each and every mentioned eligibility requirements as specified by RU are allowed to step ahead to the next process which will be of registration and application submission. They need to download the form online and send the completely filled form along with documents and application fee amount in the form of DD to the concerned law department of RU through post. They can also opt for online mode where everything needs to be done on the web portal of Rajasthan University.
This is the complete guide of RULET eligibility criteria 2019. If you have any further query on this, simply get in touch with us.