RULET Counselling 2019 – RULET Counselling will be conducted by Rajasthan University that is the apex authority to take the onus of organizing RULET or Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test. The candidates who get selected in the written test of RULET will be given the chance to appear in the round of counselling. The authority will send the details of counselling like venue, date, time etc to the candidates on their registered email address. RULET counselling 2019 will be held in the first week of July 2019. Note that the counselling process includes the online form filling where the applicants need to mention their choice of course and college and then they need to appear physically for document verification and course fee submission for the allotted seat. The seat allotment will depend upon the ranking of the candidates in RULET 2019.
In this article, the applicants will be able to learn about RULET Counselling 2019, important facts about the same, documents required for verification, complete procedure of counselling and much more. Those who clear the written exam must read this content to get clarity on counselling part of the admission process.
Important Dates: RULET Counselling 2019
The important events and dates related to RULET 2019 are given below. The candidates must keep the track of the counselling schedule else they will have to face the inconvenience at the last moment.
|GD and PI process||Last week of May 2019|
|Result announcement for RULET 2019||Third week of June 2019|
|RULET Counselling 2019||First week of July 2019|
Facts about RULET Counselling 2019
- The process of counselling for RULET 2019 will begin in the first week of July 2019.
- Rajasthan University will intimate the selected applicants about the details of counselling through call letter.
- The details mentioned in the call letter will be the date and timing of the counselling, online registration, document submission and much more.
- The applicants who are selected on the basis of their marks in RULET written exam will have to then go through the round of GD and PI which is the part of counselling process.
- Only those applicants who clear both the written exam and GD and PI round will get the chance to appear in RULET counselling 2019.
- The merit list will be prepared on the grounds of the score that the applicants achieve in the written test.
- Only those applicants are supposed to appear in GD and PI process of RULET counselling who find their names in the merit list.
- The final selection will be made after the written entrance exam, GD and PI rounds.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to reach the centre of RULET counselling on time without any delay else the seat allotment process will get hampered.
- The seat allotment will not be guaranteed for the candidates who will not come to the venue of counselling in the given time slot as the authority is not liable to block the seat on behalf of the candidates.
- It is the mandate from the university for the candidates to carry the specified documents in original and photocopies. These will be the mark sheets and certificates that the authority needs to verify carefully before giving admission to the candidates in various law courses.
- Most of the applicants get baffled with the list of instructions and documents as prescribed by the authority for counselling process. To avoid any kind of hassle at the last minute, it is beneficial for the candidates to make a thorough learning of the same in advance and make the note of the same from this article.
Process of RULET Counselling 2019
- The procedure of RULET Counselling and final admission contains the steps of online registration and physical verification of necessary documents.
- The authority will announce the list of candidates who will participate in the round of counselling.
- This short listing will be done on the grounds of their marks in RULET written exam and performance in GD and PI round.
- Once the list is out, the university will send the call letters to the selected applicants to appear for the round of counselling on the given date and time with specified documents.
- The candidates are supposed to register themselves online for counselling and then visit the given centers of admission with necessary documents in original to get them verified by the authority officials.
- Once the process of counselling gets over, the university will publish the final rank list of the candidates that have cleared all the rounds and seat allotment will be done as per this ranking
- The candidates will get the college and course of their choice as per their rank in the merit list and also the availability of seats for particular course.
- Lastly, after the seat allotment, the candidates need to deposit the course fee amount and then report to the allotted college on the specified date and time for admission.
Necessary Documents for RULET Counselling 2019
The list of the mandatory documents that all the selected candidates must have to bring on the day of counselling else the authority would not permit them to appear for admission process is mentioned as under:
- RULET Admit Card
- RULET Rank Card
- Mark Sheet for SSC or equivalent exam
- Mark Sheet for Intermediate or equivalent exam
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Provisional or Degree Certificate for Qualifying Examination
- Residential Proof (Local or Non Local)
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Parents’ Income Certificate
- Certificate of Sports/CAP/NCC/PH if applicable
Here ends the discussion on RULET counselling 2019. Hope the applicants must have understood the details. In case of any further query, feel free to contact us.