RULET Application Form 2019 – RULET Application Form will be released by the University of Rajasthan in the first week of April 2019. RULET is basically law entrance test conducted by Rajasthan University for those who wish to pursue BA LLB course from various reputed colleges affiliated by RU. This is one of the major entrance tests in Rajasthan which is pertaining to law. The candidates who are eligible to apply for RULET 2019 need to completely fill the application form that will be available online as well as offline and submit it before the end of second week of May 2019. The university will accept only those applications that are completed filled as per the given format and also the application fee should be submitted.
In this article, the law aspirants who wish to apply for RULET 2019 will be able to discover the detailed information about RULET Application Form 2019, related events and dates, procedure to fill and submit the application form and fee, eligibility criteria etc.
Important Dates Regarding RULET Application Form 2019
Read Here : – RULET Important Dates 2019
The candidates must know about the significant events pertaining to RULT 2019 and their tentative schedule as released by the university. Let’s have a look at the table given below:
|Online availability of Application form||1st week of April 2019|
|End date to submit RULET Application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|RULET exam 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
RULET Application Form 2019: Key Info
- The applicants who are interested to apply for RULET 2019 need to first check the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university and then proceed ahead for filling the application form via online and offline mode.
- They are supposed to download the form from the web portal of RU or Rajasthan University and then submit the same to the authority via offline mode.
- Note that the applicants will mandatorily have to submit the hard copy of the filled form to the address of the university through post or by hand.
- The candidates will be able to access the RULET application form 2019 on the website of RU from the first week of April 2019.
- The format of the application form for RULET 2019 will be PDF and the candidates need t visit the official web portal of the university to download the same.
- The form needs to be thoroughly filled by the applicants without any inaccuracy or error.
- All the candidates who fill the application form are supposed to submit the application fee as specified by the authority.
- Once the application form is filled online, the applicants need to take the print and submit it along with application fee receipt to the concerned department by hand or through post.
- The university will reject the applications that are not completely filled.
- Note that the application forms that are submitted post deadline will be rejected by the authority.
Necessary Documents to be Attached
- The applicants need to attach the mark sheet of class 12th with the form. This is for those who have cleared the exam for class 12th.
- Certificates of reserved categories need to be attached with the application form.
- In case the candidates fail to submit the reservation documents, the authority will consider them to under general category.
RULET Application Fee 2019
- The applicants are advised to completely fill the form and submit it offline before the deadline as mentioned above.
- After that, they need to make the payment of the application fee as specified by the university.
- They can make the payment via offline or online mode.
- The candidates are allowed to deposit the fee amount through DD or Demand Draft in the name of Convener, RULET, Rajasthan University and it should be payable at Jaipur.
- The amount of the application fee as prescribed by the university will be Rs 2,000/-.
- The authority will accept the RULET application form 2019 only when they submit the application fee amount successfully.
- All the applicants irrespective of category will have to pay Rs 2000/- as application fee
- The candidates need to make the DD or demand draft and attach the same to the application form at the time of offline submission.
- The candidates must remember the fact that RULET application fee is non transferable and non refundable.
How to Fill RULET application Form 2019
The candidates are suggested to read the below mentioned step wise procedure that is prescribed by the university to apply for RULET 2019. To fill the application form, the applicants need to download it online and fill it completely and then submit it offline through post or by hand. The application fee receipt and the necessary documents also need to be attached to the filled form before submitting it offline. Let’s discuss about the process in detail:
- The candidates need to visit the official web portal of Rajasthan University that is www.uniraj.ac.in and then tap on the link for RULET application form 2019.
- They need to download the form and take the hard copy of the form.
- The details like name, address, contact number, date of birth, academic information etc need to be filled completely and accurately in the application form.
- The candidates then need to affix the latest photograph of passport size on the given space.
- The Demand Draft or DD for application fee needs to be attached with the application form.
- The candidates are supposed to ensure that the details in the application form are correct and authentic.
- The completely filled form needs to be sent to the university along with the DD and the required documents.
- The candidates will have to send the form through post or by hand at the Law department of Rajasthan University before the deadline.
RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who are willing to apply for RULET 2019 need to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements as set by the university.
- In order to pursue BA LLB course from various law colleges affiliated by RU, the applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by RU.
- Those who obtain the marks less than 50% in the qualifying exam will not be permitted to proceed ahead for RULET application process.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam can apply for this law entrance test by RU.
- The applicants need to be the Indian National in order to get eligible for RULET exam 2019.
- The applicants who come under General category are supposed to clear the exam of Class 12th with minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- Those who belong to the category of SC or ST need to clear the exam of class 12th with minimum marks of 45%.
- The candidates must fulfill all these conditions to apply for RULET 2019.
This is the complete information on RULET Application Form 2019. Connect with us in case of any further query or doubt.