RULET Admit Card 2019 – will be issued by Rajasthan University through online mode in the 4th week of May 2019. It is the hall ticket that contains the details like name of the candidates, registration number, test centre name, address, date of exam, timing, etc. The candidates can download the admit card online by visiting the website of the university and entering the login details. This is the most important document that the applicants need to carry at the time of examination. Those who do not bring this document will not be permitted by the invigilator to appear in RULET 2019. There are certain instructions pertaining to the examination on the admit card and the applicants need to follow the same while appearing in RULET 2019. To get the access of the admit card, the applicants need to mention their date of birth and roll number in the given fields.
This article is about the details related to RULET Admit Card 2019. At the end of this content, the candidates will get the information like how to download the admit card, details given on the admit card, some important instructions to follow and much more.
Bottom of Form
Important Dates: RULET Admit Card 2019
Before proceeding to download the admit card for RULET exam 2019, the candidates are advised to learn about the schedule for the same. Let’s have a glance at the table given below:
|Issuance of RULET Admit Card||Last Week of May 2019|
|RULET Exam 2019||Last Week of May 2019|
RULET Admit Card 2019: Key Info
- RULET Admit Card will be issued by RU on its official web portal that is uniraj.ac.in
- All the eligible candidates who have completed the process of application online or offline along with fee submission can get the access of the admit card.
- The authority will not issue the admit card to those who are ineligible for RULET 2019 and still pply for this exam.
- The applicants are recommended to cross check the details mentioned in the hall ticket and in case of any mistake or error; they need to connect with the department of law Rajasthan University and get the same corrected.
- All the aspirants who appear in this law entrance test will have to download the admit card and take the print out for further use.
How to Download the RULET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates must be aware of the procedure to download the RULET Admit Card 2019. The step wise process for the same is as under:
Mention the Correct Information in the Given Fields
- The candidates need to visit the website of Rajasthan University as given above and click on the link for RULET admit card 2019.
- Once the link will be tapped, the candidates will be directed to the home page of the web portal where they get the option to download the admit card.
- The applicants are supposed to enter their date of birth and roll number to get the access of RULET admit card online.
Verify the Details on the Admit Card
- After mentioning the details properly, the admit card will be displayed on the screen that the applicants need to download.
- The admit card contains the personal details of the candidates like name, roll number, date of birth etc and also the exam related information like test centre address, test date and timing etc.
- Apart from this, there will also be the list of instructions on the admit card.
- The applicants are recommended to verify these details before taking the print out.
- In case of any error or mistake in the given information, the candidates will have to report the same to the concerned officials of the university and get it rectified before the examination date.
Take the Hard Copy of the Admit Card
- The last step will be to take the hard copy of the admit card to carry the same on the day of examination.
- The candidates are suggested to keep few more copies of the admit card for any kind of further use.
Details given on RULET Admit Card 2019
The below given details will be there on the admit card for RULET 2019:
- Test centre name and address
- Roll number of the applicant
- Email ID
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Subject Chosen
- Date of Examination
- Test Time
- Important instructions related to exam
Important Instructions: RULET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will appear for RULET 2019 exam are supposed to follow the instructions given below:
- The candidates must pay heed towards maintaining the decorum of the examination hall.
- All the applicants need to carry the RULET admit card 2019 else the entry of the applicants will be restricted.
- The candidates must be aware of the fact that the authority will not allow the applicants to appear for the exam if they fail to bring the hall ticket on the day of exam.
- Any kind of eatables will not be permitted inside the examination room.
- The electronic devices like digital watches, calculators, pagers, cell phones etc will not be permitted inside the examination room.
- The candidates cannot bring the study material like books and papers in the examination hall as the authority will not allow this.
- The illicit acts like cheating etc inside the exam hall will be treated as against the regulations and the candidates will not be allowed to continue the exam paper.
- The candidates will have to complete the paper within the given time and hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the hall.
- The applicants must follow the instructions properly as written in the admit card.
- The candidates must visit the test centre at the given time else the entry will be restricted.
This is all about RULET Admit card 2019. In case of any doubt or query, the candidates can get in touch with us.