RULET 2019 – One of the main exams in the state of Rajasthan related with the law is RULET 2019. This exam is organized and conducted by the University of Rajasthan. Rajasthan University is one of the oldest university of India founded in the year 1947. By the doorway of this RULET 2019 exam, the student will get an opportunity to take admission into BA LLB provided by affiliated colleges of RU and BA LLB (Hons) provided by University itself. The admission in law programs governed by RU will only be taken place through RELET 2019 score card. In this blog, we will highlight some of the major section of RULET so that aspirants will be aware of its Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and Exam Pattern Etc.
RULET 2019 Exam Dates
In the below-provided table, there is an essential detail related to RULET 2019. Students are advised to check the official website of Rajasthan University for more information. The tentative exam dates and schedule is given below:
|RULET Events 2019||Tentative Dates|
|Date of availability of online Application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date for submitting RULET Application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of issue of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of final exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of GD & PI round of RULET||3rd week of May 2019 (next day of the main exam)|
|Date of release of RULET 2019 Answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Final Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2019|
|RULET Counseling 2019||4th week of June 2019|
RULET Application Form 2019
Students will be able to fill the application form through both online as well as by offline mode. Students who wish to submit the form through offline mode may download the RULET 2019 application form from the official portal of Rajasthan University.
Students should keep in mind that they have to fill and submit the application before the due date. Students who are going to fill the offline application form will have to submit their RULET filled application form 2019 by hand or by post at the official address of Rajasthan University/ RULET.
Below are essential steps to fill the RULET application form 2019;
Step 1: Downloading the RULET application form 2019
- The student will have to go to the official website of Rajasthan University www.uniraj.ac.in.
- After that, Click on ‘RULET 2019’ under notification section and read carefully the admission notification published by the university.
- Tap on the link ‘Download RULET 2019 Application form’ and take a print out of a form in hard copy.
Step 2: Filling of RULET application form 2019
- Students will be required to fill in personal information, the address for communication and information regarding past academic marks.
- The student will have to then paste his/her recent passport-size photograph.
- Students will have to attach an Exam Fees Demand Draft along with the RULET application form 2019.
- Students should confirm that all the particulars written by them on the form are accurate before submitting it finally.
Step 3: Submitting the application form of RULET 2019
- Aspirants will have to submit the finished form along with few documents.
- The form will have to be submitted to the Department of Law, the University of Rajasthan before the last date.
APPLICATION FEE: RULET 2019
- All the students who are going to apply for RULET 2019 will also have to pay the prescribed RULET fee 2019. The student can submit his/her exam fee by way of Demand Draft (DD). The DD will be made in favor of Convener, RULET, Rajasthan University and payable at Jaipur.
- The student will have to note that the RULET Application fees are Rs 2,000/- per student.
- The RULET 2019 application process will be considered successful only after students will remit the required sum of fee.
- Fees will be remitted via the offline The application fee is INR 2000 for all students without any category differentiation i.e. all the students belong to any category will have to pay 2000/-
- Students will have to submit the form through an offline mode and must pay the stated fee by Demand Draft.
- Students must note that the application fee is completely non- refundable and non- transferable in any case.
RULET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students who are eligible and qualified as the standard of University will be allowed to give a test and take admission in various law courses. All the students who have secured less than 50% of the marks in qualifying exam will not be allowed to fill the RULET 2019 application form. In case of appearing students, they are also eligible to apply for RULET 2019. Below is the eligibility criteria details which will clear every doubt of aspirants;
- Nationality: Student should be citizens of India or Indian National. Only then he will be allowed for the RULET 2019
- Educational qualification:
- In case of General category students, they will have to pass Class 12th exam and also have to secure not less than 50% aggregate marks in that.
- In case of SC/ST category students, they will have to pass Class 12th exam and also have to secure not less than 45% aggregate marks in that.
- Students who are appearing in 10+2 level are also eligible to apply for RULET 2019.
Overview: RULET 2019
Have a look at the important info related with RULET 2019;
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||RULET 2019|
|Organizing body||University of Rajasthan|
|Number of Seats||120 seats|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||University|
|Mode of examination||Offline (pen and paper based)|
RULET Exam Pattern 2019
- In RULET 2019, the law entrance test total number of questions will be 200 and they will be in objective-type/multiple choice questions.
- The student will have to complete the RULET exam paper in two hours. No extra time will be given to the student in any condition.
- Students will be awarded a score for each correct answer in the exam. For more detailed information, student must look at given below vital points.
- RULET 2019 will be a single question paper consists of 200 MCQs.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours, and exam will be conducted in the English
- The RULET test 2019 will assess the student’s skills in the sections of legal aptitude, language ability, and general knowledge.
- The question paper will cover a pattern where in each question there will be four alternatives in which the students will have to mark the correct one.
- For every correct answer, the student will be awarded one mark while no negative marking is there in RULET 2019.
- RULET 2019 will be conventional pen and paper-based exam and students will have to indicate their responses on an OMR answer sheet.
|Mode of RULET 2019 exam||pen-paper based exam|
|Duration of RULET 2019||120 minutes/ 2 hours|
|Total number of questions||200 questions|
|Maximum marks||200 marks|
|The medium of exam||English|
Preparation Tips: RULET 2019
- Select the related books and try to solve as many as previous year question and sample papers.
- Revision is must in every exam. Try to manage your time in that way that every day you get proper time for revision
- Try to give equal time to each section and manage the time according to the sections.
- Better to know the exact exam pattern and syllabus in advance so that no chances of miss out anything.
- Take healthy food and proper sleep.
Syllabus: RULET 2019
Students appearing for the law entrance exam RULET 2019 will have to prepare for the exam from the syllabus. RULET syllabus 2019 will contain questions from the section like General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning, and English Language Ability. The students are advised to pick good books from the market which includes these sections and solve it regularly.
RULET Admit Card 2019
- Students will have to successfully register themselves for the RULET 2019, only after then they will be entitled to receive the RULET admit card 2019 from Rajasthan University by post.
- Students must note that, if in case they do not receive RULET admit card 2019 by the due date they are required to contact in the office of the Convener or the official website through online mode to RULET 2019.
RULET Answer Key 2019
The University of Rajasthan will announce and publish the Answer key of RULET 2019 in the last week of May 2019. Students will be able to access the answer key of RULET 2019 through online mode. The student will be able to download from the official website in the pdf format. The answer key of RULET 2019 will help the students to cross verify their response marked in the exam paper.
RULET Result 2019
The students will be able to download the RULET result 2019 from the official website through online mode. In RULET 2019 result few details would be there like student roll number, student’s score, and ranks earned by the student to take admissions in various law courses offered by Rajasthan University.
RULET Counselling 2019
- A student who likes to take admission will have to appear for the Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) round organized by Rajasthan University.
- Students will be shortlisted as per the declared RULET results 2019.
- All the successful students will have to carry the essential documents which will be verified by the conducting body.
Please write to us in the below comment box. We welcome your comment.