PU LLB Seat Allotment 2019 will be done after the counselling process is completed. The counselling process for PU LLB will be tentatively conducted in the 2nd week of July 2019. The candidates who will qualify the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam will be called for counselling process. The candidates will have to bring all the important documents for verification at the time of counselling session. The seat allotment will take place after all the verification of the document is completed and candidates will be allotted the desired seat of their preference. To participate in the counselling process and seat allotment, the candidates will have to pay the required fee of counselling. Seat allotment will be different for the candidates belonging to various reserved categories such as Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) and Physical Disabled (PD). The candidates will get all the information about PU LLB Seat Allotment 2019 from this article.
Important Dates for PU LLB Seat Allotment 2019
PU LLB Seat Allotment 2019 process will be done through offline mode after the counselling process is completed. The candidates will be able to get information about the counselling process and seat allotment dates from the table that is given below and the dates mentioned here are tentative:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Result Date for PU LLB||Last week of June 2019|
|Merit list Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling Date||July-August 2019|
PU LLB Seat Allotment 2019- Important Points
The candidates will get all the information about the seat allotment for PU LLB 2019 from the following points:
- The aspirants will be selected on the basis of merit list and cutoff.
- The candidates who will secure the highest rank and the cutoff mark will be able to participate in the counselling process.
- The counselling process for PU LLB 2019 will be conducted in offline mode.
- The seat allotment for PU LLB 2019 will be done through the counselling process.
- The candidates who will clear all the rounds of counselling will go for the seat allotment round.
- Candidates will be given preference to select the seat in the participating institutes in choice filling round.
- The candidates who will be selected in the counselling process will be given seats on various factors like merit list and the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates have to bring all the necessary documents while participating in the counselling process.
- The candidates have to submit the counselling fee to join in the counselling process.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates after the counselling process is completed.
- The candidates will have to report to the university after they will be allotted the seat. The candidates have to submit the admission fee for confirming the seat.
- If the candidates didn’t confirm their seat, then their seat will be allotted to the other candidates.
- The candidates should carry the necessary documents at the time of counselling and seat allotment process that are given below:
- Age Proof Certificate
- PU LLB Admit Card 2019
- 10th standard Marksheet
- 12th standard Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Income Certificate to get benefit of the scholarship
- Domicile Certificate.
Now the thing is clear that the PU LLB seat allotment 2019 will be done on the basis of counselling. The reservation criteria enacted by the government will be complied by the apex body. If you still have any doubt regarding the seat allotment process of PU LLB 2019, then post the same in the comment section below.